Chapter 3.

I woke up later than I usually do and walked into the living room. Calum was laying on the couch with his hands covering his eyes.

"You alright?" I asked him. I studied his muscular arms before he noticed I was staring. He sat up and let his arms fall.

"Just fucked up that's all." He plastered a fake smile on his face.

I wanted to ask him if he wants to talk about it, but I know he won't.

"Can I ask you for some advice?" He said, his face turned towards the huge window next to the tv.

"Um, yeah sure go ahead." I stammered and walked to the other end of the couch.

"How do you tell a one night stand you have feelings for them and it wasn't just another hookup?"

Definitely not my area of expertise.

"Well, uh." I drug out the uh for a couple seconds. He looked over at me with the softest and saddest chocolate brown puppy dog eyes I've ever seen. He really likes this girl. "You just have to take a risk. She obviously likes you if she came home with you."

"But that's the thing. She just mindlessly slept with a guy from a frat party. I don't even think she knows my name." He breathily laughed.

"Trust me, she knows your name." According to last night she's very familiar with it. "Take a risk, Calum." I got up from the couch.

"Hey, come back I want to get to know you better. You know, since we're living together and stuff." He said. I turned around and sat back down.

"And how do you propose we do that?" I asked him.

"How about never have I ever?" He got up and walked to the fridge.

"Never played." My eyes attentively followed him.

"I'll say something like 'never have I ever driven a car' and if you have, you take a drink. Easy as that." He pulled out two beers.

"Okay first of all, it's too early in the morning to drink. Second of all, I'm only 20." I crossed my arms.

"It's never too early to drink and so am I."

"How did you get those?"

"Ashton's 21." He opened them with his keys and brought them over.

"You go first." I said as he handed me mine.

"Alright." He sat down. "Never have I ever had a girl as a roommate."

I didn't move.

"Alright, so my turn. Never have I ever had a one night stand."

He took a long drink.

"Slow down, you're gonna end up trashed before this is over." I laughed and poked his leg.

"Not my fault you haven't lived. So, never have I ever cheated in a relationship."

I stayed still again.

"You're just a perfect angel aren't you?" He sarcastically asked.

"Not even close. Never have I ever been to a frat or sorority party."

"Oh you're killing me." He smiled took another drink. "Alright I'll go with, never have I ever been in love."

I bit the inside corner of my mouth.

"What do you mean by love?" I asked, trying avoid drinking beer.

"You know like the hopeless love in the movies. When you look at someone or talk to someone and you just know you're in love."

I sighed and took a drink. I forgot how horrible beer tasted. I coughed a couple times and clutched my chest.

"That's horrible." I looked up at him, my breathing a little heavier.

"Oh, hush." He took a drink.

"Okay, so never have I ever, well I don't know." I shrugged.

"So can I just ask you questions now?" He bit the inside corner of his mouth just like I did. I can't tell if he's mocking me or not. I nodded my head. "Alright so have you even had sex?" I don't know how we even started on the topic of sexual encounters but he sure was curious.

"Yeah, of course." I shrugged.

He paused.

"You are lying through your teeth right now." He whispered and smiled.

"No I'm not!" I yelled.

"Yes you are." He whispered. I stared into his deep brown eyes. He started to smile so I laughed. I looked back and kept a straight face.

"I'm not lying to you."

He got up and walked to his room. "You can lie to me all you want, Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Calum!" I whined extended the 'u'. I walked after him. "I'm not lying!"

He sat down on his bed.

"If you're not lying, have sex with me. Right now."

My breathing stopped and my heart started racing.

"Calm down, I'm just kidding. Take a joke." He laid down on his bed and looked at the ceiling.

I blinked a few times and walked over to him. I sat on the bed, still facing the door.

"Fine. I've never had sex." I bit my lip and closed my eyes as soon as the words escaped.

"Thank you, that's all I wanted to know." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. He playfully shoved my shoulder. "Get outta here you nerd." I turned around to see him sat up and leaning on his left hand. I inched closer to his face.

"I wouldn't have sex with you, not on your life." I smirked and walked out.