Unfinished Business

(AN: I don't endorse drug use or overdosing someone for revenge. If this offends anyone I'm very sorry.)

Joey's pov

I took my time going down the stairs,  listening for any stragglers from my mate's pack and when I was sure they were gone, I rushed down the stairs, no longer able to hold in my excitement. I heard Kyle let out a groan as I made my way over to him and he quickly looked up at me.

"Did you miss me?"

"Get out."

"But I brought you something."

Kyle glared up at me and I knelt down, wrapping my hand around the knife in his chest threateningly.

"You know, I'm trying really hard not to kill you. I'm trying really hard to let the Silver Moon Pack have that honor and you sit there and glare at me like you're daring me to end you right here and now. Are you stupid or something?"

Before Kyle could answer, I twisted the knife and his mouth opened in a silent scream.

"After everything that's happened, you still believe that  I'm the same weak little Joey who was willing to do anything to have you . . . you're so unbelievably arrogant if you think you can control me anymore, Kyle."

Kyle laughed weakly in spite of his obvious pain and I wanted to slit his throat at the lack of respect he was showing me.

"Did you come back to make worthless speeches about how you don't want me anymore? Why do you think I care about how you feel about me? I never have and I never will care about you . . . you're nothing to me."

Nodding, I released my grip on the knife and reached into my pocket without replying and pulled out three syringes I'd stolen from Jason, each filled past the safety point with the PCP drug and pushed the plunger to release built up air like I'd seen Jason and the others do before turning my attention back to Kyle.

"I'm glad I'm nothing to you because if I was you might have been able to talk me out of doing this."

Kyle's eyes widened as I lifted the first of the needles, thumping his arm to raise a vein.

"This is for every time you watched me have to fight against my wolf because you refused to claim me."

Grabbing his arm roughly, I forced the first needle into his exposed vein, pressing down the plunger. He let out a choking noise and struggled to free himself from my grip.

"This is for twisting my feelings for you into something disgusting and making me feel like I wasn't good enough for you."

Tightening my hold on him, I picked up the second needle and quickly let it take the place of the first.

"W-What did you give me?"

"I think I'll keep that my secret. There is one more needle left Kyle. I've given you enough that you'll start to feel it really soon. Unfortunately it won't kill you due to your Alpha blood, but then I'm not ready for you to die just yet, after all there are several people who need payback first."

Kyle's pupils dilated and I knew the drugs were kicking in.

"I'm leaving now, but there's just one more thing, I didn't notice any of the pack members when I arrived except Tristan . . . where is my mother?"

"I-It's not like you care."

"You're right, I didn't come here for her, but she does know where my pup is and I'd really like that information."

Kyle stared ahead stubbornly, refusing to reply and I let out an impatient sigh.

"You always make things so hard on yourself. That's fine, I'll find her myself."