Chapter 4: Heart Piercing Arrows

Ash's POV

Days after I set my eyes in the honey blonde beauty, I now start school. Knowing she is in our year group, I pick out smart clothes to try and impress her. My phone beeps, "Hey ketchup, how are you meet me outside in 10"He says rapidly "sure" I reply in shock over my 'nickname' however I ignore it for as while knowing I will have to hurry. I quickly grab my nicely ironed clothes, putting them in trying not crease then; I then run down stairs grabbing a breakfast bar after saying goodbye to my mother.
"Hey red" I said feeling a bit excited "Hey", "so what's up?" I ask him intrigued. "Oh I just thought I would give you sometips about school" the says with a smile, "oh thanks I reply"
"Ok so... till you get the gang of it.. just stay with me and my other freinds..."
"Ok"  say gratefully
"Also, stay away from bill he's a bit weird and wants to turn everyone into pokenon " we laugh and I think what would it be like as a pokemon, I stare at pikachu for several moments.
"Ok that was a bit of a joke but paul-watch out for Paul"
I gaze understandingly

After  some general chatter we arrive at the modern school which could of only have been 5 or 10 years old due to the modern architecture present.

We enter the school,I think to myself about all I can do here- hoping for the best. A few moments after my entry to the school Professor Sycamour greets me, "Hello Me.Ketchum" he says pleasley, "Hello professor" I great him.
"So I am award that you are already in company of one of my students?" he asks intrigued, "yes red" I answer back. "Well I'm sure he will do you great, he's a very nice boy" he smiles
"Definitely sir" I reply

After spending an hour learning about the school, it's facility's and subjects;  I head to my first lesson although its actually the second of the day- caring for your pokemon.
However it's lucky I didn't have to care for pikachu and just a funny as I would of have a bad impression as I spent my time glaring at the ocean, I carried on switching the ocean as a hawk does it's prey. 
As the ball rang for break, my eyes shifted directions now focused on red and my soon to be freinds. "Hi" we all day to eachother. "Ash these are Gary, gold, Barry and drew"
Gary was quite tall with ginger hair and a blue shirt. Drew had a purole shirt, avevage size and green hair like flowing like leaves id a palm tree. Barry looked clumsy, was short and had blonde hair splitting at the top into sort of a 'V' shape. Finally told looked quite similar to Red the same black hair, although a slightly different hat, similar clothes;the main difference that I could see was Red being taller.
I am introduced to them properly and I like them all in different ways- blues humour, Barry's clumsyness in a positive way, drews charm and gold's toughnesss. However I still would choose Red over all of them.

After 30 minutes of getting to know eachother we head off to our next lessons, with me sitting beside them like kangaskhan to its child.

As the bell rings for lunch, my eyes once again attracted to the queen of beauty, Queen of the sea, Queen of my heart- serena. My freinds all now can tell my feelings towards serena. "So are you going to do anything Ashy boy ?" Asks Gary ,"erm....what do you mean" They all fake a cough and point towards her , "Oh i dont know, what do you think"
Gary, Gold and Barry vote for me to 'man up' meawhile drew and red vote otherwise.  "Ok....looks like I have to face the music" I say regrettably.
After five minutes off prep I approach her.

"Hi" I say with a confident face. "Oh hi" she says surprised.

Serena's Pov

Oh well he is back, now I have to face the consequences. "I'm Ash Ketchum from pallet town in the Kanto reigion" What should i say next?
"I'm serena, I live In vanville down but I have been to Kanto before" I feel As if something big is coming.

Ash's Pov

"Cool" I says still nervous. Do I have the power to say this? "Serena...I want to- I need to tell you something...can we leave for a minute?"

Serena's Pov

So... it looks like my theory is correct, what should I do?

Ash's Pov

"

Erm ...sure" Does she know what's next?
"Serena... I think I.....I...I..." I attempt to say but stop due to nerves.
"Ash..it's ok ....I know what your going to say...." She says emotionless
"So how do you feel?" I ask trembling

"Well....erm..."
Her face told me the answer.
"Sorry then....I just thought I should tell you..." I say forcing years into my eye socket.
"Ash...in all honestly I do find you cute and charming- we could be freinds?" She says showing sympathy
"Oh ok.... cool.....I need to go and see sycamour" I say, crying inside
"Oh I'm...bye"
"Bye" I walk off, tears dropping from my eyes, heading towards the hall.

The others notice and come after me, "Are you ok" they ask me, I walk off ignoring all contact.

P

oor ash.....
Sorry about this being out up late but I hope your happy over the fact that it's another long one. Anyway I hope you are enjoying this I am trying very hard. Any way any suggestions over the storyline?
I have a vague idea in my head and I have a draft of chapter 5 in my head alongside some other points in the storyline but I am missing some points still, so any help would be appreciated
BYE!!!
btw...1000 words....so yay ...i guess
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Good bye!