Chapter 10: Difficulties

"Wow... that was.. magical..."I say to ash still with a great blush "Really?" He asks me "definitely" I reply.
"So..are we?" The red boy asks,  "I guess so" I snigger. "Great" he replys.

I now know my feelings... I do like.. I mean love him...
To bad I don't know what to do next..
Should we tell people?  Should we wait a while?

Ash's POV

We share feelings! And now we're together! I'm so happy!

Me and serena share a tight, loving hug.  Once the hug ends I turn around..

I see a boy in a black t-shirt, green skinny jeans and dark,orange hair, he was standing beside a brunette with ripped jean-shorts and a pink top. It was Gary and Shauna!

I suppose they seen what just happened... "Serena what should we do.. Gary and Shauna are still here!?" I mouth to her "I don't know... but I suppose we could let a few people know about us" she replys, the same way I did "Yeah..ok" I say blowing a kiss to her. She blushes.

"Hi Gary, hi shauna" We both say in unison "Erm.... hi" they reply "So hows the new couple?" Gary sniggers
"Huh what do you mean?" we both ask thinking it would be funny to see Gary reacting at a later point "You two are together it's the reason we set this trip up!" He says in fury "Really Gary! I thought you were coming here to see me?!" Shauna says acting furious because she knows what were doing.
"Erm... you were right that was a joke shau" The ginger in trouble answers.
"So my attempt was wasted?" He  continues,  "No!" Shauna replys,punching him playfully
Fine..I guess we should go though shau" Gary stated "Ok gazza" Shau answers as they begin to leave.

"I guess we should go too serena" I say bluntly "Oh.." she sighs "I can walk you home if you want?" I say wanting too see a smile on her face "Really?" She says with a smile instantly on her face "Sure" I say begining to leave.

Me and serena walk home, a longer way than usual, we chat, hug and simply have fun the journey home.
We had a great day but knew that whatever happens next will be more difficult than before.

I go home and facetime red and blue, while serena tells Shauna the details. Red and blue grow happy faces upon hearing the news and I am made even happier.

That was hard to write....
I still have writers block so be honest and tell me how bad it was..
So sorry for the poor quality, short chapter.
Please can someone just try and help me please...
I'm even having a hard time writing this lol...
Well sorry...and bye I guess