Chapter 7: Anchored ships

3 months later

Ash's POV

Dear diary,The last couple of months have been difficult. Sure... i moved to a new region which is awesome..... but there are problems underneath the surface. To be honest though, there's really only one thing bad here, what's that you ask? LOVE! I stop writing and start to glaze at the pencil I'm holding. In a rage I crush it. "I hate love" I mumble.

.........

Red phones and I answer reluctantly "hey" two cheery voices say "Hey red...hey blue" I say in a slightly deppressed voice.

........

Over the last three months freindship has been blooming......kindoff.
Since that..... dreadful day. Sinse the day when I was rejected... Serena and I have been freinds... well we've tried to be especially her. On the other hand, while trying to savour this new found friendship, my feelings have stayed with me, ideally she knows this and is forgiving of my strange behaviour. I've been moarining over her privately trying not to let any id my friends know of this,  but I feel that Red and Blue already know of this, I don't think Gary ur any of the others know, and I don't think white knows either.

Honestly though other than that situation,..that MAJOR situation... life hasn't to been to bad... I've strenghted the bond with my freinds especially red and blue... and although we don't see her often me and red have gotten to know white pretty well, also when she is around blue is happier than usual which must be hard.
About the problem ....I feel like it may not be as much as a problem soon.

Now looking at red and blue particularly, they've been spending alot of time together. I know that they were friends before I was around here and what happened to blue must have strengthened that friendship but I feel like something else either has come or is coming. If that is so, I don't think they told me (or anyone else incase they accidentally tell me) because they do know how I am (or was) feeling, and don't want to rub love in.
Then again, that might just be the shipper side of me butting in.

.....

"So how are you ash?" Red asks presumally worried about me, "alright....." I reply in a low voice, still saddened over serena despite me thinking that the problem could end soon. "Aw ... thats good" blue jumps in, she must have took red's phone off him for a moment, "Blue!" Red moaned souding quiet due to the phone being a while away "Ok...." blue says sounding quieter, "thanks blueo...blue" red says awkwardly. I know he was going to say a cute name or something and was thinking about telling them that I think know but I thought I should leave it. After that I hear only silence for several moments.."erm...so why did you phone me?" I ask awkwardly trying to break the silence, "oh we wanted to see if you want to come out with me and blue...do you?" Red asks happily, "no its alright" I reply "hm..ok then" they both reply.

Reds POV

"Hm...strange" I say immediately after the call ends "Reddy you know how he feels, it must of been terrible for him. We knew he would probably be like this, it's the reason we asked in the first place, but atleast hes better than how he was in the immediate weeks afterwards..." says blue trying to not make me feel guilty "yeah I guess so....blueon" I say admirering blue's blush "your so cute blue" I say and see the blush growing larger "thanks reddy. I guess we should be more careful so that we can't upset ash with our love....and the love he isn't getting back...." Blue says concerned "yeah I guess blueon..." I sigh "yeah.." says blue copying my sigh. I hone towards blue and share a kiss with her, both of our faces grow a blush.