Chapter 17: Allure

Hate can make your world wake...
(Very bad I know)

A/n: sorry for messing up on the last chapter by not doing it as chapt.16 and for having no title it's sorted now though.

No POV

"I hate you!" Serena says storming off.
The boy in blue stands shocked "What have I done ?" He inquires as he staggers off to his next lesson.

Serena's POV

I walk to blue, escaping the moron "HE'S AT IT AGAIN!" I scream "He is?" The girl replys. "YES!" I blare "We need to stop this! It's been like this since we broke up!" I say in a rage "I see" blue thought aloud "Confess" she continued in a blunt tone.

Ash's POV

For some reason this lesson was different than the others, the pupils were...different...off. I never recognised many of them, some of their appearance changed drasticly while others just had slightly different clothing. The main thing I could see is that serena somehow became more beautiful the more I saw her, in the span of a night she became even more stunning as the day before; I didn't think it was possible.

I met a guy called calem, he looked umcanningly simular to me; astounding really. He seemed lonely, the majority of the pupils srayed away from him, he was new to put as he must have climbed up to here.

"Hey dude" I greeted him after the sourness of the previous lessons "U-uh hello. A-ash was it?" He says shyly "Yes calem" I answer " Excuse me ash but why are you speaking to me?" He querires "Well the simple reason is that you need a friend and i like having friends" I say offering my hand. "Oh um thank you" Calem replys, grabbing my hand.

"Want to do something then?" I ask "we could battle or something" I say noticing a belt with pokeballs clipped on  "Oh so you want to lose?" Calem says seemingly warming up to me, his attitude switching from shyness to cockyness.

"Yeah but you'll be the losser" I smirk.

"Your on!"He exclaims "Tommorow,7!"He continues walking off.

"Hm ok but that doesn't solve the problem of what to do now" I chuckle.

A battle! Hopefully you'll like this because I've been looking forward to writing this. Oh and sorry calem is in the book but I need him for the story line. But as an apologie calem wars are allowed (aka amour war I guess)

Please hit woodys sherriff star if you have the time it'll only take a second.

Bye guys, this is SharpHotdog signing off.