Chapter 19: Adumbration

Serena's POV

"The winner is calem and quilladin" The referee announces.

I look down to ash, face down, guilt written upon his face. Calem smirks then winks at me. God I hate him.

I run down to ash, hugging him.
"You done great ashy" I say wanting to cheer him up. "But not good enough" he says apologeticly. "No ones going to care wether you win or not, at least you can build from your defeat" I smile. "I know someone who will never forgive me, and that's jsut myself" He adds.

"Whats wrong ash?" I ask. "We had a bet!" Calem interrupts, "A bet?" I question. "Yeah and I won it" Calem points out with a smug expression.

This is just one of the reasons I hate him, knowing him it'll be bad for us.

"What's the prize?" I querie. "Well, we better that if i win I get y-" Calem begins to say "YOU BETTED I NEVER WANTED TO! YOU FORCED ME TO!" Ash says, his temper clearly pushed.

This is going to be bad..

"Tell me!" I say with a serious tone and expression.
"Due to your boyfriend losing, YOUR MINE!" Calem finishes deviously.

"W-what? N-no" I say in between tears.
"Calem? You are an evil son of a bi***!" I say before running off,tears rapidly falling from my eyes.

Ash's POV

"Calem please don't do this. Everyone stayed away from you but I tried to be your friend" I say with desperarion in my eyes.

"I know you did ash, and I want you to know that trusting me was your down fall." Calem says with a smirk walking of.

I fall to the ground after failing my pokemon and more importantly the one I love more than anything. She will have to be with calem, and I will have to fight to get her back....but only if I can win this battle against myself.

Sorry for this chapter being short but I thought that this would be a more appropriate end  than if i was to carry on. I'm going to go over some important stuff and I'd be happy if you did read it, but if you won't read it all at least READ THIS WARNING

This book is going to start to get darker and have more mature themes (wont be a lemon ).The plot is going to start to get darker so I'll warn you here incase you don't want to read it anymore, but I hope you will and enjoy it.

As you also know this book reached 1k reads a few days ago so I'll thank you again and announce a   Q/A I'll be doing, it's going to be in my rant book after you ask me some questions (probably happen in about a week). It can be about me, the book, future stuff, basicly anything. If you have a question just PM me or comment here.
(Btw don't be afraid to pm me if you want a chat)

I have some ideas for what to do next with this book and I also have another book coming up soon that I'm both looking forward to writing and design what you think of it. I might start writing it on Friday it's gonna be a unique(ish) storyline and hopefully emotional.

Ok I'm going to go before I write more,
In a bit,
SharpHotdog out!