Chapter 13: Tribulation

Love can hurt,
Love can heal,
But how do i know what it's worth?
Is it right?
Or should i fight?
My wisdom here makes me question my selfworth...
(Basically the same as the original what got delted 😑...
#SH15isSalty
#SharpSaltDog)

____________

Blue's POV

Hi guys! I know what your thinking Blue's POV! I can't belive it either but you can blame author-chan for focusing on amour. Shame on you author-chan! Wait you weren't thinking that? Oh your wondering why I break the fourth wall now. Well basically when I healed I went back to my old self. If author-chan was focusing on luckyshipping instead of amour you would know this but he was too busy on amour. Tut tut.

[Authors note: Chan is usually applied to women, it said usually so I can be author-Chan]

BLUE SHUT UP OR YOUR OUT OF THE BOOK! I MEAN IT!
Sorry author-chan ill be good now just don't be mean to me again...
Fine...
Ok now that were back to the story let's get back to the story....by the way did you guys know...

I'M BATMAN!

NO YOUR NOT...

I AM!

I am!
But your not a man!
Neither are you!
At least I'm male!
Fine ill be batwoman...
Good! Oh and WHY ARE YOU NOT GETTING US BACK TO THE STORY!
Sorry batman

Back to the story for real...or is it? /○\
That's it your even doing illumanati now! I thought I'd give you a second chance but we're going to the original plan!
Please don't the people love me!

Serena's POV

Ok blue you deserved that
I said I was sorry
Serena: Who's speaking to you blue?
Blue: Author-chan
Serena: Who's that
Me...batman
Blue: I thought we stopped that?
Serena: Really who are you?
Author-chan
Serena: But who's that?
Let's just say blue shouldn't know but she does and we should just go back to me contr- I mean watching you

Blue: Don't ask
Serena: Erm...ok

_______________
Finnaly were back

Me blue, ash and red enter the school, new building, new term and a new interest. "This new place is cool!" Ash exclaims "deifnitely" I follow, stunned.

We see professor sycamour on a stand asking us to vist the reception down the hall. We walk down the hall, it was cluttered with students, I recongnised many but there were also some younger children I was unfamiliar with. I ignore these children and walk with two of my friends and ashy. We arrive at the reception and are greeted by two females on the desk, paperwork beside them. The women greet us and we take our new timetable. The time table is pretty much the same for me; top set. Blue is still in the majority of my lessons. Ash and red are together still too.
We aren't all in the same lesson until pokemon battling and theory other than that I share only two or three lessons with ash and fewer with red.  In my usual lessons, normally sit beside blue,Shauna, may, dawn or one or two others.
We all look at our time tables
"Hm.. maths is first" I point out "Yeah and I still have Delaney" smirks red. I playfully kick red and mouth to him: Blue is right there so you better shut up about the 'hot' teacher. Afterwards red stands there deflated.
"Don't worry serena I'll whip him into shape" chuckles ash.
"good" I reply.
I stare at blue and  see her staring at the ceiling. Could she be sad at reds words?
"Blue?" I speak out "Are you ok?"