Chapter 20: Calumanating

Calem's POV

She's mine. She's actually mine! I do deserve her, Ketchum was weak. He wasn't strong enough to 'protect her' when he thought she would need it.
I, on the other hand, will protect her.

I walk round, searching for serena.
She sees me and runs, still crying "Your mine in accordance to the terms and conditions of mine and ash's bet" I say with a sharp grin.
"N-no, I love ash, and he loves me." She says with red, teary eyes which looks unusual when paired with her deep blue eyes.

"Look, serena" She must have sense a change in attitude when I say that as she turns around to look at me and respond. "Ash failed you, if i was him in that predicament I would fight to the death using any tactics I could just to be with you. And I think you know this is true, you know I love you" I say in a serious tone. "I guess that is- I mean could be true" serena replys, wiping a year from her eyes.

I go closer to her, trying to pull her into a hug. She accepts. We stay in the hug for a few minutes, with zero to no worse being spoken.

1 day later

Serena's POV

"Ash, we need to talk" I say down my phone's speaker "Meet me at the back of our school in an hour" I hang up before he can speak.

1 hour later

"Serena, I'm so sorry. This is my fault, I know. But I'm going to fight to keep you, not with my pokemon, the open weapon I need is our love" I immediately blush but then look down in guilt. "Ash...shut up! This is your fault and you cant do anything to stop what's happening next! I'm breaking up with you officialy. But I guess I must thank you for giving me the reason to meet my new boyfriend calem. If it wasn't for you messing up, me and calem wouldn't be able to be together but I've met my true love now. Right sweetie?" I say, a range of emotions flowing throughout my body. Calem steps out of a bush. "Shes right trash!" He says with a grin. "W-what are you saying?" Ash stutters "I M B R E A K I N G U P W I T H Y O U!!!" I say walking if with calem,hand im hand.

Ash's POV

What, no! This can't happen! Calem must have put her up to it! He was in the bushes for crying out loud!

I begin to cry.

Serena's POV

I can't believe I had to do that, that hurt so much! But I had to do it, I just hope everything will work out alright.

Flash back

I pull out of the hug only to see calems face nove closer to my own.
Oh no, he's going to kiss me..this is very very bad.

I quickly retract my face, avoiding the kiss. "HOW DARE YOU! " Shouts calem. "YOU DO WHAT I SAY AND WHAT I WANT!"

I feel a sting across my face, especially from a hand shaped inprint.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN, BREAK UP WITH ASH! OFFICIALLY, WITH ME THERE TO WITNESS." Calem says in rage.

I can only nod in fear.

This got real now...
So serena didnt want to break up with ash but she was forced to out of fear of calem slappimg her again, or doing worse. By the time this is up the next chapter will be either written or started.

Well I'm going to leave before someone kills me *dodges weapons*

See ya!
SharpHotdog out!

More weapons...seriously *gets in a fighting position*