Chapter 26: Recovery

A bullet fires, high speed, powerful, soaring towards my head. I dodge nimbly and yank the gun firing a bullet at calem. A bullet lodges into calems chest, resulting in a boy in severe pain, blood escaping from his chest.

"Serena!?" I shout to the broken girl. Majorly injured, I drop my brother's gun to hold the girl that I love in my arms.
"It'll be ok serena..It'll be ok" I repeat to myself softly.

"I-I won't let you win" Calem Screeches out, one hand clenching where the bullet landed. He grabs for the gun on the floor and lines up a shot.

Bam! A gun shot was fired.

My vision slowly blurs, adjusting from a bed room, rich with pink walls to a white screen. Blank white, nothing elsd parting the surroundings.

Until suddenly a huge four legged creature appears before me. Arceus!
The God of all pokemon, right there before me!

The mythical pokemon stomped , the blank space around us split, suddenly three rifts began to merge with the remainder of the blackness.

Dialga, floating in a blue rift,  Palkia, stood on a pillar within a purple rift and Girantina stood within a blood red rift, flames and skulls surrounding it.

This must be serious, the pokemon of space; Dialga, pokemon of time; Palkia and pokemon of Death; Girantina.
Not forgetting the God!

I stand aimlessly.

"H-hello?" I speak out.

"Hello human" Giratina speaks out to me via telepathy.

"Wh-why am I here?" I whimper

"After you rushed over to serena you killed her! I'm taking you to hell!" It smirks.

I stand blankly in shock

"Enough!" Arceus speaks out.
"Mr. Ketchum, that isn't true. After calem was shot, you rushed over to serena where she was broken over the incident. Calem then shot serena, however you took the bullet for her; saving her life."

I stand shocked, both at the fact that giratina lied and also over calem.

How could my so called brother do this to me? He knew I loved her...
Why did he also accept the bet?
Perhaps I don't know now, but maybe I will in the future.

I look back towards the mythical pokemon infront of me.
"Why am I here?" I ask.

"Were giving you a choice" Arceus says.

"The first is for you to reach your dream of becoming a pokemon master, however, without serena" Dialga speaks.

"The second option is for you and serena to both die, you will live happily in heaven forever, everybody will recover from your deaths in around a year" Girantina speaks.

"And finally , the third option, is for you and serena to both love together normally, you both will struggle throughout it and find it hard to reach your dreams, where they are not guaranteed to come true. " Palkia tells me.
"There's also a demonstration" Giratina adds showing a clip of calem kissing serena.

"The future on earth is ever changing, so this can change too" Arceus states, "Now what do you choose" He asks.

"I choose....."

_____________________

This book is about done now,  and how eventful it's been. Before I leave, I must ask a question, or more like conduct a vote.

Which option should Ash choose, comment below (please...like seriously....)
And depending on the result I will decide wether there will be a sequel book or a epilogue (or tell me if i should keep it the way it is).

I'm also going to do a thanks thing again cos why not xD

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this book and hope you'll read the epilogue or sequel book,

Welp,
SharpHotdog Out!