Chapter 25: Race against time

Serena's POV

I crawl backwards, as far as I can trying to escape the lion in front of me. He was in an enraged state, I fought back. Shauna was right, he's abusive, he's attacked me ever since 'kalosshipping' existed. He usually uses his barehands to beat me...this time he is equipped with a knife.

I've seen what he can do with it, he has tore through Shaunas skin, scarred it and left her with odd coloured skin as a result of her bruises and cuts. He is capable of a lot with a knife.

I look over to the maniac, knife in one hand, deranged smirk on face and red eyes contrasting the blue jump suit near identical to ash's. Speaking of which, he also wears a red cap like ash does and raven black hair. He's like ash but...evil.

I suddenly loose thought being met by the thrust of a knife, it misses me by a mere centimetre. I pounce of my bed and bang on the window wanting to escape, only to be ragged back by my hair.

"HOW DARE YOU FIGHT BACK!" He screams at me.

"Y-you don't scare me" I lie

"THAT'S A BIG LIE! YOUR MINE!!! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT WITH YOU AND YOU'LL DO AS I SAY!"

He slashes me with the knife in his hand, now red-tipped with my blood. A rather large cut is placed upon my right cheek, it's highly likely that it'll scar. He goes back in with the knife for round two, lightly scrating my eye.

This time, he prepares to do what he done to Shauna, the one thing that truly scarred her...

Ash's POV

Prepared about what will be coming next, I kick the door down, not caring about the noise nor showing any reguard for serena's room. I glance at calem and pull him of, flinging him across the room like the piece of trash he is.

"GET OF AWAY FROM HER!" I scream, enraged.

"Look who's here! The loser!" He grins

"I'm not a loser! I'm not like you!" I smirk

"Maybe not,... but you will be!" He chuckles

"What do you mean..Id never be like you!?" I stand puzzled, trying not to doubt myself.

"Didn't Delia tell you? We're twins! You'll more than likely turn out like me!" He stands in a manic state.

"T-that can't be!" I exclaim

"But it is" he says

I rush at him, unleashing all my anger
"You were so lucky to have serena and you try to rape and attacked her!?"

"So? She liked it" He stands oblivious to serenas feelings.

I look over to see a damaged, crying yet beautiful girl. "She didn't !!!" I say while smashing my fist into his face with full power.

Calem grabs my fist and twists it around, "I wonder why mum never got rid of the runt!" He smirks, causing me as much pain as he possibly can. All I can do is to stand ignoring the pain.

I direct my eyes around the room, they scavenge the room like racoons. I spot nothing of use.

Taking a break from grasping my hand, he maneuevers his hand into the back of his belt and loads a gun bridge pointing it at my head.

"No calem! Don't!" I scream.

"I killed our father, now ill kill you before doing the same to our mother." He says before laughing maniacally.

He fires the gun.

I don't do many cliffhangers  ¯\_ツ_/¯
Now due to this.... read the next part and see what happens

*Looks at people trying to kill me for the cliffhanger*

.......

Anywayyyy..I'm quite proud of this chapter to be honest

If you want the next chapter quicker then vote, comment and follow me if you don't mind.

Well this it,
Sharp out!!!