G- Girlfriend

James pov:
Riley just walked into the studio.I wish she could see past my silly alter ego,and actually notice I like her.She is so beautiful,funny and talented,I just love watching her dance.It fills me with happiness and I just want to go over and confess my love for her,but I can't cause all the boys will tease me for it,especially West and Eldon. I love the boys but sometimes they're a bit idiotic!

Riley pov:
James was staring at me as I came in.What a creep!Emily and the E girls have told me that Boys like that aren't worth it,aren't nd of course I believe them,they're my advice givers and of course they are right,like always!

I do wonder what it'd be like to go out with him though.He can be sweet sometimes,and funny.The girls wouldn't approve though,would they?Should I really care what they think?

James pov:
Today is the day.I have choreographed a dance for Riley and at the end of it,a banner that says "will you go out with me?"will drop.I hope this goes well or ill be the laughing stock of the whole studio!!!

Riley pov:
I got an anonymous note saying to "meet me in studio b".I walked in and standing there,looking extremely nervous.He gestured for me to sit on the chair in the middle of the room.I followed his directions hesitantly.Suddenly,music started playing and james started dancing.It was amazing!Did he really choreograph this just for me?The music came to an end and he ran over to the wall and pulled a string,and down came an enormous banner which said "will you go out with me?"
James pov:
"Are you serious?"questioned Riley,making me feel so nervous I nearly threw up!

"Yes."I said hesitantly.

"Of course!"She said excitedly,her eyes brimming with tears.

Riley was so Insecure,she never believed anyone would ever like her.I did though and I wanted to make sure she knew it.I didn't care what anyone else thought,Riley had said yes.She was now my girlfriend and I couldn't be happier!

She ran into my arms and I swung her round in the air.She clung onto me tight,in disbelief at what was happening in reality.

Riley pov:
I have have a boyfriend,me,silly little Riley has a boyfriend!I never thought me and James would ever get to date,and im so happy.I pulled him in for another hug.I felt safe in his arms,he was all sticky and sweaty from dance,but the hug was still warm and loving and,well,perfect.

Suddenly,and cough came from the door way of studio b,followed by a "ewwwww"in unison.It was the E girls,watching me hug the boy they did not approve of. But I was happy and to prove to them that they should accept us together,I pulled james' face to face me and planted a gentle kiss on his lips.It was the best kiss ever,well it was my first one.His lips were so soft and the perfect moisture,and he returned the kiss and turned it into a deep passionate one.This was the start of a great relationship ,and I didn't care one bit about what the E girls thought.