V-Violin

Riley pov:
   James texted me to "meet him outside at 6 pm". That was it. No more information that might lead me to knowing what was happening that night. It made me curious but also a little nervous- what could he be up to?

James pov:
   I was taking Riley on a date. Not just any date- I had planned something that would change my life forever. I just hoped that she would give the response I wished for.

    My suit had been ironed by mom. She insisted that learnt how. She just always did it better than I ever could, but I decided I should try and learn how to do some of this stuff as my future would require me to be independent.

Riley pov:
   Emily helped me get into my little black dress with a cheeky little V neck. I wanted to dress fancy,  real fancy- for James. She also helped me apply some bold red lipstick and dark eyeliner. I looked in the full length mirror. I looked, incredible. Like in those magazines with those perfect celebrities that always looked so special- I felt that special.

    I slipped on my 6 inch black heels and grabbed my little silver clutch bag. Then I headed out the door and there, waiting in a smart black suit, was James. He looked amazing. He looked hot, incredibly hot. I couldn't help but stare. Suddenly, he shocked me out of my daydream.

   "Hey Riley! You look, Wow!" He called.

   "Thanks,James. So do you!" I replied.   

James pov:
    I walked up to Riley and took her hand in mine. I was always amazed how tiny her hands were, how soft her skin was. She was so delicate and I didn't want to ever hurt her.

     We got into my car and soon we were driving off into the sunset. Riley kept asking me where we were going but I told her to just wait and see.

    After about 20 minutes driving, we arrived. Riley sat there with her mouth in a perfect circle in surprise.

    "James! This resturant is a fancy one! How can you afford it? Do I need to get some cash?" She asked.

   "No, Riley." I replied " This is my treat."

    She tried to object but I convinced her to stop. It was going to be such a special night,  and I couldn't wait to share this moment with her.

Riley pov:
   I couldn't  believe that James had taken me to this resturant. It was so amazing. Gold and red theme- I couldn't believe it!

      We walked over to the entrance and we were seated at a table right in the middle. A waiter came over and served us fancy prosecco. It was an expensive one- £50.00 per bottle.

     Suddenly, James took my hand and started to speak to me.

   "Riley, since I met you when we were 16, my life has been so amazing. We have had our ups and downs, but we have come out stronger and I wouldn't be who I am today without you. What I am trying to say is..."

       He stood up and started to bend down on to one knee. My heart started to race so fast I swear it sounded like a humming bird.

  James pov:
     "Will you marry me?" I said to her, as the whole resturant stared in our direction.

        "Oh my gosh James." I started to feel sick, was she going to say no?

     "Of course I will!" She replied.

     Tears started to well up in my eyes. She had said yes, and I couldn't be more happy. I gestured for the violinist to come over and play to us.

    "Shall we dance?" I asked her.

    "We shall" she replied.

    The violinist started to play as we slow danced and other couples looked on in admiration.

       This moment was so special, it was our moment.

    Please vote and comment! I really want to know what you guys think of these xx