S - shwarma

Riley pov:
    "Hey Ri." James called"want to have lunch out after dance practice?"

    "Sure." I said.

     He ran over and picked me up, then swung me round. I squeled with delight and the whole world became a blur. It felt as if no one else was there, like we were the only two people in the whole world.

     "Put her down!" Shouted Emily " James, careful with my baby sister!"

   Emily did not like James. They told me he was a player and she stated that I would 'never like a guy like that'. But I do. He is sweet and kind and thoughtful. I would never have thought I'd be with him now, but I am and I'm so happy.

***

   After practice had finished, James came over to me at my cubby and wrapped his arms around my waist.

    "Hey babe. Ready to go?" James whispered in my ear.

     "Hold on one moment,I'm just packing up my stuff." I replied.

    Once I had packed up my bag, I clasped James' hand in mine. We walked out of the studio and saw giselle.

    "Have fun,lovebirds." She said.

   "You told her?" James asked.

  "Yeah..."I replied, hesitantly.

   "You talk about us?" He chuckled.

   "Yeah." I replied

   "Aw that's so cute! Well you are obviously very proud im your boyfriend! You're so sweet,aw!" He replied.

    I hit him on arm, he is such a tease sometimes! I'll pay him back for this, he doesn't know what is coming his way.

James pov:
   Riley and I got on the bus and sat down,still clutching each other's hands tightly.

   "I love you James."Riley whispered in my ear.

    "I love you too." I replied.

    "So where are we going?" She pestered.

    "You'll just have to wait and see." I told her.

     The bus pulled into the high street and we got off. I took Rileys hand and pulled her over to the shwarma shop.

   "You've got to be kidding me!" She shouted.

   "What?"

   "James, you always have shwarma. I always have shwarma, because of you. I thought you were going to take me out for lunch, not go to the place where you get food poisoning occasionally!"She shouted.

     "I'm sorry,it's just. Look shwarma meant something to me as we ate shwarma on our first date and when we went to get those costumes, we ate shwarma. It means something to me." I replied.

     She gave in and we walked into the shop. People stared as we went in as we did cause a bit of a commotion outside. Oops.

      We sat down at a table and looked at the menu. Rileys face turned sour as she looked what was avaliable. Nothing vegetarian. I ordered a meat bonanza shwarma and got Riley some chips.

    When the food arrived,Riley just picked at the chips in front of ,taking tiny nibbles like a mouse. Me on the other hand, I tucked in and enjoyed my  delicious shwarma.

Riley pov:
    James, he had no manners!I don't know what was up with him! He was chewing with his mouth open and it was so gross.

   At this point I was already fed up, hungry and tired. This was pushing me over the top. I grabbed the shwarma and dumped it on top of James head. Meat and sauce oozed down his hair and onto his clothes.

   "Riley,what are you doing?" He shouted.

     People were staring. My mission was accomplished.

    "I told you I'd pay you back for earlier!"I laughed.

   "I should have known. I'm so sorry Riley. I was being selfish."he said apoligetically.
     He grabbed a chip from my bowl and threw it playfully at me.

   "Goofball" I giggled.