~Chapter Three~

*Patrick's P.O.V*
Pete just asked me along to a house party. I don't know if this is a fucking date or just a hanging-out session, but either way, i'm happy as fuck, and i honestly can't wait to Saturday. I told my Mom and she was so happy for me. It looked like i was finally starting to fit in. I really like Pete, Joe and Andy, i just hope i won't fuck it up.

*The next day: Pete's P.O.V*

Today was going very slow. We had band practice after school again, and the hours just wouldn't go fast enough. i spent majority of class time getting shouted at by my teachers for scribbling down possible lyrics on a notebook. I never knew how hard it could be. the only problem with today happened when Patrick walked into Math... and accidentally ran straight into Josh Dun. "What the hell, Stump? Who the hell do you think you are? Walk into me one more time and i swear to god!" Josh yelled. This is where i step in. "Leave him alone! Stop being an ass, Josh, it was only an accident." I shouted, giving him the evil eyes.
"Today really isn't the day to be fucking starting on me, Pete. Like, really isn't the fucking day. Now can you maybe sit your ass down, otherwise you'll be getting a fat lip." Josh said, trying to keep his cool. Usually Josh is an cool guy, so i don't know what the fuck his problem is today. "And if you touch my friend again, i'll shove my foot so far ass your ass the dentist will be picking my toe's out from in between your teeth." I said, trying hard to stop myself swinging a punch at him.

He didn't really look like he wanted a fight however. Josh was staring at Tyler in his own little world, with a sad expression on his face.

"BOYS! SIT DOWN!" Miss Grant shouted. Me and Pat headed back to our seats. "Pete... thanks." Patrick said. "also, that comeback was golden. If i wasn't about to get punched in the face, i would've been laughing my ass off. " Patrick said."It's no problem. I don't know what's wrong with people these days. Ryan yesterday and Josh today? Josh is never sad or angry at anybody. " i shook my head. All of this would probably go away by Saturday, then maybe i could actually enjoy myself.
I didn't speak to Patrick for the whole period. I didn't want to seem too keen. I did glance at him every now and again, however, and every now and again we caught each others eyes, and smiled. It was an important lecture, too, so it would probably help us if we actually paid attention.

*Skip to the Friday night*
Tomorrow was Gerard's house party. I was both nervous and excited, bouncing up and down the hallways. Patrick never really seemed like anything bothered him either, because he had a smile on his face, his fringe wasn't over his eyes, and he carried himself quite positively. I wasn't sure if this was because of something else, or it was the party, but he looked really cute and happy all day, and i could barely keep my eyes off of him.

Whenever he saw me in the corridors he smiled and waved.

_______________

~{Let's be alone together, we could stay young forever, screaming from the top of our lungs}~

_______________

Comment? xD