-Chapter Twenty- Part One of Three

(A:N: Hey, i really really love lily_is_a_little_emo shoutout to them for being there (and AmieMcCann , my literal freaking sunshine)

Trigger Warning⚠️: Violence, Guns, Blood (alot), Blasphemy (again, alot). Mentions of  sexual harrasment, Panic attacks, Ryan Ross (does that count as a trigger...?)

I was lying facedown in a grassy banking. Rain was pounding on my back; Heavy rain. I must've fallen asleep here.
I groaned, and tried picking myself off of the ground. Lightning roared overhead, illuminating the cloudy grey sky. The sound of thunder rang through my ears, giving a low grumble before it's friend marked it's territory, and set a tree on fire a couple of miles from where i was standing.
I shivered; the hair on the back of my neck was standing up. Never a good sign. I duck, feeling cautious. Keeping low, i army-style crawl across the muddy field. But i can't go anywhere; all around me are tree's. It's too risky. What if one of them got struck by lightning? Shit.
I stay where i'm put. I'm beggining to sink into the mud, and i'm absolutely drenched.
I look all around me; is that a silohette of a man?

Patrick? I pull myself up, and rain is pounding against my back. I have to squint to see the person, and I still can't make out any details... honestly, I think I hit my head on a rock or something as well before I fell asleep.
"Looks like you didn't take on my advice." I spin my body around to face the sound, hoping that it might have been Patrick.
Oh, jesus, it really wasn't Patrick.
It was Ryan.