~The Final Chapter Of Book One~

*Four long, happy years later.*

"You see that man over there? The one in the fedora? That's my best friend." Joe said into the mic, pointing over at Patrick.
I smile serenely at him, although I can just about make out a deep blush settling down on Patrick's already red face.
"And that's also my long term boyfriend." I claim into the mic.
The crowd scream and yell approval. "Baby, you mind if i hog the mic a bit longer? I need to make an announcement. This man, whom i met exactly five years ago today, is the most loving, caring, most creative and beautiful human being i have met, in my entire life of living. Today marks five years of nothing but the pure love and commitment this man has shown me. I do not know where i would be in life i would be right now- if it where not for him. Hell, i'd probably not even be standing up here right now if it were not for him." I turn to Patrick. "'Trix, this sudden suggestion is about two years overdue. But, as you already know from the experience of living with me for two whole years, and living wirh me again just now, that I am late to absolutely everything... even marriage. Patrick Martin Stumph-- yes, i'm using your real name, shut up; you're gonna be a Wentz soon-- i love you more than pizza. I love you more than i love my life. I love you more than i love my god forsaken eyeliner. I put you above all others, because you're you. I want to grow a old with you, i want to die with you-- actually, fuck that, i want to live with you. I want to have children-- and grandchildren-- and even great-grand-children with you. We'll call them cute-ass names like Pansy or Elliot.
Patrick Stump. Will you do me the great honour of becoming my Husband?" I smile.
As soon i said the words, he dropped his guitar and ran over to me as fast as his legs could carry him. Honestly- he moved so quickly he could've been the stampede that killed Mufasa.
"Yes," He yelled, so loud that he didn't even need a mic to be heard by everybody in the stadium. The audience screamed. But it was like a white-noise machine. Everything started to tune out. Because when i slid that ring around Patrick's finger and kissed him like i was never able to kiss him again- i swore the whole world melted away right in front of us- but i didn't matter. I had him, and he had me.
When we finally parted, mostly for air, we were hot and sticky. I didn't care, and i'm pretty sure Patrick didn't either. "I'm sorry babe. I want to... but we have one more song to play." I said, menacingly. Patrick raised his eyebrows, ever-so-slightly. "Oh, do we? I don't remember that ever being put on the setlist." Patrick said, sarcastically. I winked, and standing over the mike, murmered: "This one's for you, my golden boy, the one i will always remember; the one i will see in my sleep...

This Is Young Volcanoes."