-Chapter Eleven-

"Guess what, Trick?"
"What, Panda?"
"School today." I grinned.
Patrick threw a dirty look in my direction. "Where's the bleach?"
I snorted. "Hidden."
He groaned again. "Seriously? My only way to escape?" He laughed.
"You could just skive with me... i know a really cool place that's usually crowded but will be really quiet if we go now..." I suggested.
"Aha. Not a chance, Peter. You know fine well we could go there after school." Patrick insisted.
"But..." i said, giving him my big, round, puppy eyes.
"For christ sake. You know what? Fine. We'll go."
I stood up and grinned.
"Neat! Get up and put some better clothes on." I said.
"What's wrong with these ones?"
"Nothing, Pattybear. It's just you're wel aring a tshirt that says 'Pizza is my drug' on the front, but actually pizza is my favourite food, and your wearing baggy trackie bottoms."
Patrick sighed. "Fine."
___________________________
On the way up to the ice rink, we spotted Andy by himself. Which was weird, because Andy never missed school. And he didn't have Joe with him, and those two were pretty much inseperable.
"Yo, Andy!"
His head bent up. His face was streaked with tears and he had bright red puffy cheeks.
He didn't reply.
"Yo! Andy!!" I shouted, louder this time.
"Andrew Hurley, i swear to god-"
Andy spun around angrily.
"What is it, Pete? What?" He demanded.
"Dude, i just want to know what's wrong." I sighed.
"I-I can't..."
"Andy... i'm your best friend. Please just tell me what's wrong." I said softly.
I heard Andy sigh, and he walked towards me.
"Joe and me had an argument." He explained. "It was over something stupid, as well. He was well... drunk, and another guy was tryna hit me up, and i politely dismissed the dude. But oh noooo, Joe gets up in his face and starts shouting. And i keep telling him it's fine and flirtmcflirterson's not worth the bother, but no. He just needs to fuck it all up, now, doesn't he?" Andy sniffed.
I wrapped him in a tight hug, and Patrick chipped in.
"It's gonna be okay, Gandhi." I said.
Andy looked up at me, quizzicly. "Gandhi?" He asked.
"Yeah. You're gay and your name's Andy, so i just kind of-" I said, creating a space with two of my hands and then closing the space between them in one quick motion.
Andy's eyes widened and he let out a sudden bark of laughter. The thing you learn about Andy's laugh is that it's kind of contagious- So the next thing you know, we're all rolling around om the floor laughing our absolute asses off. Patrick stood, hunched over, and shaking. He was laughing so hard that his laughs didn't even make any noise; we were all paralysed in silent laughter.
"Gandhi!" Andy gasped.
"Why do we even find this so funny?" Patrick giggled, sending us all off on a new wave of laughter, this time so that Patrick collapsed onto the ground and started rolling back and forth.
"Yes, bitch! Rolling away from the haters!" I exclaimed, which started another wave of giggles.