Hearts Warming Eve x Reader

A/N: This request was submitted by AaMeanah King

Winter time in Ponyville, ponies are singing Christmas carols, under the mistletoe, and having a wonderful time. Y/N and Spike made the plans for Christmas, Rarity made the hats and decorations, Applejack made warm apple cider, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy gather everyone to Ponyville Square. (and lets not forget about Pinkie Pie) "I know what's this called... A PARTY!!!" said Pinkie.  Pinkie Pie helped Mr. and Mrs. Cake with the baking, and setting up the decorations. "This is simply divine Y/N darling you really out done yourself including me with the decorations." says Rarity. "Why thank you!" You said.

Then Rainbow Dash comes in, "Well Y/N, you have that air balloon at the library. Can we use it to get a better view of Ponyville?". "Sure why not?". "Howdy Y'all." said Applejack. "May I come with you?" All of your friends says "YES!!".

You all went in the hot air balloon, and see the beautiful view of Ponyville, "This...is..the...best Christmas...EVER!!!!" Pinkie said excitedly, while Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy pulling the air balloon over Ponyville.

After that you all went to Sugarcube Coner for hot cocoa, and warmed up by the fire.

A/N: Merry Christmas from spicastar2002