EG!Sunset x Female!demon!

A/N: This was submitted by -Faxity-

Sunset's POV
It wasn't a regular day at Canterlot High, Principal Celestia announced the new student coming here for the school year. "I don't like new students coming to my school on a daily basis." I said to myself in anger. As I walked the halls in pure rage, staring at everybody. This day is gonna be mine.

Your POV

As you seen the new school Canterlot High, you was so scared. "This is gonna be a rough journey this year, Spike." You said. "Right I don't know what's gonna happen next when we walk in that door." As you walked up the stairs and stand right in front of the doors. "Well, here goes nothing." You push the door and standing in the middle of the school. "This wasn't I was suspected Y/n." Said Spike. "We gotta see the principal first before going anywhere or else we will get lost." As you said and starting to walk. You bump into somebody who was angry all day.

Sunset's POV
As I was walking in anger I bumped into the new kid, I said "Watch where your going newbie or else-!" "Or else what." As you questioned. "I will- ANNIHILATE YOU!!" she said in anger and rage. She turns into a demonic form with a firey dress, tail and hair with bat wings. "Since you don't wanna watch where your going I will destroy you and your little pesky dog." As she powering up her power ball. "Where in for it now Spike!!" As you and Spike ran to the principal's office.

Principal Celestia's POV
I was finishing up some paper work for the new student Y/n, I heard some crashing and running noises. Then y/n came in my office out of breath. "Is everything OK y/n?" "One of your students is on a RAMPAGE!!" You said to Principal Celestia. "Let me get back up from Vice Principal Luna." As she get her walkie talkie.

Vice Principal Luna's POV
As I was just finishing organizing my office I heard a "Vice Principal Luna, we got a rampage with Sunset Shimmer, get over here ASAP!" "I'm on my way over!" As she grabbed her walkie talkie device, and head out of her office.

Your POV
You was so scared, even though Principal Celestia brought you here to school and to stop Sunset on her rampage experience. "Why is she doing this?" As you ask Celestia. "She has been doing this, since the Fall Formal she hasn't changed that day ever." "I am here." As you heard Vice Principal Luna came up to you.

Principal Celestia's POV
We were standing in the middle of the school, until I heard a big "BOOM!" And hit the lockers she's really destroying the place again. "Not this time, to our school." Said Vice Principal Luna. "Stand back y/n, we'll take care of this." As Principal Celestia said to you, as you stayed back and watch them.

Your POV
I stayed back and watch them stop her from attacking the school. "Man, she really got some 'firey' instincts in her self." As Spike said in a pun way. "Stop right there Sunset, this is getting out of control!" As you heard Principal Celestia yelled at her. "I can't just stop, SHE bumped into me on purpose, and now I must annihilate her for good!!" As she said. "You have detention if you don't stop this madness." You heard Vice Principal Luna. Sunset power up her fire ball and threw it at you. You doged it, and it made a huge pot hole. "That's it you have detention for the whole school year!!" Yelled Principal Celestia.

Sunset's POV
I powered my fire ball and threw it at y/n, it made a huge pot hole. I heard "That's it, you have detention for the whole school year!!" from Principal Celestia. I started to go back to my original form and take the 'detention' part with me. "What am I doing wrong?" I questioned.

Your POV
As everything was over Vice Principal Luna told me, "You have a early dismissal, y/n. Go home and we'll fix everything by next week." As you and Spike walked out of school. "Next time, I'm not coming here ever again." Said Spike. "I'm gonna get used to it though." As you walked home and be safe.

A/N: In the part "Were in for it now Spike!!" Is a Scooby Doo joke I picked out. "Were in for it now Scoob!!!" "Awwree hehehehe!"