CMC x Reader Part 2

Scootalo's POV

"This is a great idea to scare my friends and Y/n, man this gonna be so good they wont even forget it!" Scootalo said in her head as she chuckled. "Are you kidding me!? This is the worst idea ever Scoots!" You said as Sweetie Belle and Applebloom agreed. "Awe come on you guys, this will be the best I promise!" "Yea sure, but I still don't trust you." as Applebloom said in anger.

Applebloom's POV

I still don't trust in any Scootalo's games, sometimes she scares me with a bunch of things like fake spiders in the clubhouse, or even surprises.

As you and the CMC head in the middle of the forest, you all play 'Hide and Seek' not your favorite game to play in the dark. "On the count of 3! 1, 2, 3, NOT IT!!!" Everyone but you said not it, you said "Aww man, why me?" "You have to, is this gonna be fun or what!?" said Sweetie Belle. "Fine Ill do it I will count to ten." as you walked to a tree, and count. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," The rest of the CMC hide somewhere that you don't know. "6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ready or not here I come!" Looking everywhere for them, then all of the sudden thunder cracked in the sky and starts to rain.

Your POV

As I was looking for my new friends thunder cracked in the sky, and I got scared really bad. I was so startled, I just wanna go home right now. As I was walking to find them, a dash went passed me. I looked around to see who was it, but it was too quick. Kept on going, then I see two more dashes pass me again, and I said "Ok, this is not funny you guys!" as I said in a frighten anger tone. All of the sudden I heard chuckling noises that was loud, I started to run out the forest. I tripped on a big stick and got a huge bruise on my knee. "Ow, it hurts." you said crying, as I hear  three loud footsteps come close to me, I said "P-p-please don't hurt me!!" "ROOAARR!!!!"

Scootalo's POV

As I heard Y/n crying, me, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle decided to scare 'em. We all made loud footsteps as we step closer to her, she said "P-p-please don't hurt me!!" and then "RROOAARR!!!" She screamed, and I was laughing my butt off so bad. "That was too good, and I'm sorry that you got a bruise on your knee it was a bad idea for this one."

Sweetie Belle's POV

Actually it was a bad idea that Scootalo came up with, but it was fun at the same time, not for Y/n. "I have some Band-Aids back at my house, we can help you get there in a jiffy." As Applebloom and Scootalo pick you up, and carry you to Sweetie Belle's house.

Rarity's POV

As I was finishing up the last part to my new dress, I heard a ring at the door. I went downstairs and opened it, it was Sweetie Belle, her friends and a new best friend!? "Sweetie Belle, what happened to her!?" as Rarity said in shock. "This is Y/n our new best friend, we was playing hide and seek and she tripped on a stick." "ok, let me get some gauzes to heal that scar for you darling ok, just sit on the couch over there."

Sweetie Belle's POV

Me and my friends walked Y/n to the couch, and settle her down. "Were sorry that we do that to you Y/n, it wasn't a good idea anyways." said Scootalo. Rarity came back down with got gauzes, and wrapped it around your knee. "There now all better, you can all sleep in Sweetie's room tonight, and take y/n home tomorrow. Does that sound great?" You all nodded and head up stairs.

Your POV

It was very nice for Sweetie Belle's sister to take care of the scar on my knee, it was a little bit of pain, but it sure was alright.