Pinkie Pie x Reader

A/n: I'm back again Pinkie Pie is one of my #1 ponies in MLP 🎉🎉🎈

Your POV
I was just in the middle of sleeping, and I just heard a knock at my door. "Ugh, who can it be now?" Says Spike. "Fine, I'll answer it myself." You said to Spike, while walking down the stairs. You open the door, and there was a pink pony with blue eyes and balloons for cutie mark. "Hi!!!!! I'm Pinkie Pie, I bet your new here to Ponyville. They call me the 'party pony' in this town, so what's your name?" As Pinkie introduce herself "I'm y/n, the newbie of Ponyville."

Pinkie's POV
Before I went to y/n (library/house), Fluttershy told me she saw her walking with a baby dragon, isn't that AWESOME!!??

But anyway Fluttershy lead me the way, and she flew off back to her cottage. I knock on the door and waited. When the door opened it was y/n I was jumping up and down, and shook her hand. "Hi!!!! I'm Pinkie Pie, and your name is?" I questioned her. "I'm y/n, the newbie here." She said afraid. "I have a special party for all new ponies that come here every now and then, so you are my lucky charm bud. I'll show you to Sugarcube Corner, its the sweetest sweets you'll ever eat."

Your POV
Pinkie Pie told me about Sugarcube Corner and I was so curious about it. I followed her there and it was like a dream. There was cotton candy, chocolate, cupcakes and a whole bunch of sweets you can think of (BTW I am craving a sweet tooth readers). "Isn't this amazing y/n? All the sweets all of you, you can take as much as you like I got Mr. and Mrs. Cake to do the baking."

You took as much sweets as you can and head home. "Bye, enjoy those a sweets tards back at home, come back if need some there on the house!!" And she waved back at you, and you smiled.

A/n: Yea I have been very busy and schools almost over finally, dont forget to check out my 2 new books FNAF x Reader and Planet Dolan x Lemons!! :)