King Sombra x Forbidden Alicorn! Reader

A/n: This request was submitted by NormaSins

Your POV
It was very pleasant at the palace, but something was a bit off. "Send out all the guards everywhere, I'm getting a bad feeling." I said. Your guards was protecting the entrance of castle and so as the lobby.

I was making sure I  didn't get caught of royal duty because something big was about to happen. Then all the sudden it went pitch black, I couldn't see a thing.I used my magic to find my way out, and I bumped into something and the light blew out.

King Sombra's POV 
I went to take back my castle from (Princess/Prince) Y/n, because (he/she) took everything from me my castle, my glory and my fortune. And now I'm getting revenge on y/n once and for all. I teleported to y/n palace and it was pitch black, that's my cue. I hid around the corner and to see if there's light, then I see there's a little light down on the right corner. That must be (her/him), I ran towards the light fast and- *BOOOM!* this was my chance to capture.

---TimeSkip---

You were blacked out for a long time and you woke up to a grey unicorn with red eyes and black hair that was cold as ice. "You took everything from me!!" He yelled. "What did I took from you?" You questioned. "My fortune, my palace and my glory"  "And you are?" You asked. "I'm King Sombra, and I will make you PAY!!!"

King Sombra threw his magic towards you and you blocked it with your magic. War between you two was fierce, until Sombra's magic got stronger and faster. He exploded your magic from your horn and you laid across the floor. (WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP INSIDE!!) Anyways, King Sombra came towards you and said, "You must now leave your palace forever and never come back!" The words repeating in your head as you flew out of your palace. "Well I guess this is it, ol' pal." You said to yourself.

A/n: Yea it's a short story because I was busy with Highschool and getting homework done is stressful, I'm living life to the fullest being proud of my work but hey, I love all of you with all my heart all I'll put my best foot forward to continuing my journey!! 💗💗