Fluttershy x OC Reader

A/n: This request is from Asherfire1

Before I start, I don't know what a OC reader is but if it is your character or person in the title or book let me know in the comments! And I will be putting my character in this.

Spica Star's POV
I'm new through Ponyville, no one knows me that well except Fluttershy a pegesus like me. We meet since Flight School, and I helped her out with it. And we start hanging out alot, and now today she asked me if I could hang out again you know 'long time no see' am I right?

I start to fly over Ponyville finding Fluttershy's Cottage, it was near the Everfree Forest just to let ya know. Then I found her cottage, and I flew down and knock on her door.

Fluttershy's POV

I was brushing my pet Angel's fur with my brush and I heard a knock on my door, "Hmm, who could it be?" I said, and Angel tapped me on my hoove to not go to the door. "Angel I have to awnser it, I can't let them wait." Angel just plopped down on the couch and with sadness in his mind.

I opened the door and it was my good old friend Spica, we grew up together in Flight School, and we hung out since. I was wondering if she wanna hang out also, just to catch up. "Hi there Fluttershy, heh long time no see eh?" I said with a blush on my face. "Hello Spica, please come on in I have tea and cookies waiting!" Fluttershy said.

Spica Star's POV

I walked into her home, and it was amazing there were bird houses, a chicken coop and alot of animals as I'll say. She really loves all kinds of animals, and she has a pet bunny too adorable!!! Fluttershy and I sat on the couch and talked for a long time with all those good memories back then when we were filly's. Then Fluttershy said, "You want some tea and cookies Spica, there is plenty enough for the whole house" she asked. I said, "Sure why not, it's a classic tho, thanks!"

---Time Skip---

That was a day to remember with Fluttershy and I it was the best time since forever and I wanted to hang out again sometime soon. It's been a long time, cause I helped Fluttershy through everything she is shy in all, but I find that very stunning in her. "Well goodnight Fluttershy, I'll see you soon!" I said to her, "Bye Spica, come here anytime you want!" And she waved back with a smile on her face.

A/n: Yea I tried, I read alot of OC stories so this is all I have, keep on coming with those requests and check out Planet Dolan x Lemons