CMC x Reader

A/N: This was submitted by MLP-person

Your P.O.V

You was wondering in Ponyville, with nothing else to do. You think to yourself, "What am I gonna do today?" As you stare down at the water flowing through. "If only I have some friends to play with, I won't be so plain old boring." As you walk in Ponyville Square.

C.M.C P.O.V

"Ok y'all, today were gonna find a new way to have a awesome time!" said Applebloom. "Woohoo!" says Sweetie Belle. "Yea, but how we gonna find something new Applebloom?" as Scootaloo questioned. "Well were going out to Ponyville, and find something new that we never discovered." The C.M.C hopped on Scootalo's scooter, and rode through Ponyville. As they dashed through Ponyville Square, they drove passed you, and you fell to the ground.

Your P.O.V

As the C.M.C drove pass you, you fell to the ground hard and started to cry. "Hey, are you ok?" said Sweetie Belle. "We should've been more careful next time we do that." says Scootalo. Sweetie Belle and Scootalo helped you get up, and starting to introduce themselves. "And that pony over there in the scooter is Applebloom, and you are?" as Applebloom came out of the scooter and walked towards Scootalo and Sweetie Belle. "I'm Y/N, so glad I bumped into you guys." "Oh, its no worries Y/n, were looking for a new way to enjoy ourselves. Wanna come exploring with us?" You asked them "Yes, I'm bored anyways, and have nothing to do." As you asked them in a low tone. "So are we, your gonna have a great time." As you all walked to Scootalo's scooter and rode off somewhere.

You all arrived at Evergreen Forest, and it was dark outside. You asked Scootalo, "Are you sure its a good idea to come here this late at night?" You questioned her. "Awe come on Y/n, just lighten up and enjoy, besides were gonna play Hide and Seek!" The thought in your mind went crazy, "Are you kidding me, she's crazy this late at night. Who knows what will be wondering in the woods!?" As you and the rest got off of Scootalo's scooter and head to the forest.

A/N: I will be doing a part 2 of this tomorrow, and I'm still waiting on the next pony you guys wanna see