Big Macintosh x Reader

A/n: He was named after a burger hehe lol the 'Big Mac'

A/n: He was named after a burger hehe lol the 'Big Mac'. This request was submitted by faithfull_Shadow

Was a good delightful afternoon the birds chirping, flowers blooming and you decided to visit Applejack's farm. "Spike, I'm leaving for a little bit don't go anywhere." You said. "Alright y/n, see ya later." Spike said as he gives you a thumbs up, and you (flew/teleport/run) to Sweet Apple Acers.

-Few Minutes Later-

You arrived at Applejack's farm, and she was kicking the apple trees. "Oh howdy y/n, what brings you 'ere?" She said. "I just came here for a visit, seeing what's up." You explained. "Well, my brother Big Macintosh is gonna buck the apple trees any second now, I'm off feeding the pigs." "Ok have fun." You said. "You bet I will y/n." As she ran to the gate of the pigs."

Big Macintosh's POV
Granny Smith told me to buck the apple trees, so she can make apple pie for the day. I went outside and I see Applejack feeding the pigs, and that must be her new friend sitting under the tree. I walked, and sat next to her, and I said "Hey beautiful, so the waiter asked me do you want sides with that, and I said 'I want a side of you.'" She giggled at my pick up line. "My name is Big Macintosh but called me Big Mac *wink*" "My name is y/n, I'm new to Ponyville and this farm." You said. "Say why don't we talk a stroll around the farm." He said "Sure, I need those."

---TimeSkip---
You both sat on hill while the sun sets in the horizon. Bic Mac went close to you, and you laid your head on his shoulder. "Y/n, I'm so glad I met you!" He said and kissed your cheek. You kissed him back but on the lips, you both were blushing and forth rest of the time you sat there and enjoyed every last moment.

A/n: Well thank you guys for the reads and votes I love you all so much!!