Sunset Shimmer x Reader! Fluff

A/n: This request was submitted by lack_of_humor.

A regular school day at Canterlot High, but you were feeling butterflies were in your stomach. You thought about it and you realized that ever since you attend Canterlot High, you had a crush on Sunset Shimmer. She's just beautiful, awesome and cool hair (as for my opinion, Sunset has THY best hair).
As you were going to your locker and head to your next class, "WWWEEE! Hi Y/n, what's up?" Said Pinkie Pie. "Oh, nothing just getting my stuff out of my locker." You said. "Aww, I was wondering if you had a crush on Sunset Shimmer, do ya do ya?" She asked. You blushed and Pinkie notice it. "Ooo someone's has a crush, someone's has crush!" She teased you, and your face was red.

"Well, ever since I hang out with you guys, I had a huge crush on her but I don't know how to tell her and I'm nervous." You said telling Pinkie Pie. "It's ok Y/n, I can tell her, all you need a boost of confidence and you'll be just fine like Rainbow Dash!" She advised you. "Thanks Pinkie, I knew I could count on you." "Absolutely Toutely!" Said Pinkie. And you both head to your first period class.

---Lunch Time---
Lunch time the best part of the day (for me it is and nap time), and it was exciting. You had your (favorite food) and (favorite drink) and you sat down with your friends. You sat next to Sunset, and next to you was Pinkie Pie. Pinkie gave you a nudge to tell Sunset how you feel. "Come on tell her." She said whispering in your ear. "No, not yet Pinkie." You said and Sunset heard your conversation, "What are you guys talking about?"

She questioned. The table went quiet and then- "Y/n had a huge crush on you Sunset!!" She said in a fast tone. Sunset looked at both of you in confusion, "Why do you have a crush on me y/n?" She asked you. You start to stutter, "Because I-I-" "SHE HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON YOU!!" Pinkie finished it. "You have a crush on me?" You nodded nervously. Sunset lifted her brow, "Come with me." She said, and you followed her.

---TimeSkip---

You followed her to the music room where they rehearse at, and Sunset went up to you and said, "Y/n, what you said at lunch was so romantic, I had a crush on you ever since we hanged out and I was nervous to tell you to about my feelings towards you and now the time I told you."

Sunset said and you hugged her tightly. She hugged you back hugging you around your waist and you both made eye contact, and she kissed you on the lips and you kissed her back. "Y/n, wanna go out?" Sunset Shimmer said to you, "Yes! a thousand times YES!!" You hugged her back again and she swinged you. "So uh, I wrote a song about you I hope you like it~" She said and brought out her guitar.

Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars

A/n: This took me a long time to think so thank you for your patience readers!! 😘😘