Spica Stars x Birthday Edition🎂

A/n: It's that time of year that is my birthday, and I want to make it very special by requesting it myself!

Your POV
You were walking in Ponyville with your friend Spica Stars and she's feeling excited, you asked her "Why are you excited?" You said "Because it's my birthday today, but I think it's not necessary to throw one."
She said in sadness. "I can ask Pinkie Pie, she knows what to-" "No it's ok, I have other stuff to do." Spica said as she interrupted you and flew away.

You begin to think and a light bulb flicked in your head, "Ah-ha! I'll throw her a surprise party, I should go tell the others!" And you ran to Sugarcube Corner.

---TIMESKIP---
You burst open the door of Sugarcube Corner, Fluttershy got startled and hid under the table. "What's with all the noises Y/n?" Said Rarity. "My friend Spica's birthday is today!" They all gasped in shock,
"Did somebody say PARTY?!" As you heard Pinkie come out of nowhere and you jumped. "Pinkie is the ultimate party planner, we can help you suprise your friend." Says Applejack.

"You keep her distracted while we set up the party here." Rainbow Dash finished. "Got it, I won't let you down you guys!" And you ran outside to find Spica Stars.

---TimeSkip---

You were walking around Ponyville finding your friend and you bumped into somebody, it was Spica "I was looking for you, what's up?" She asked. "I just wanna tell you that you wanna go to Sugarcube Corner with me?" "Yes, I need to get my sweets on anyways." Spica said. Both of you walked towards Sugarcube Corner and Spica Stars asked you," What's wrong y/n you seemed a little worried." She said caring for you. "Just nothing let's just go in!"

You said it fast, you slowly open the door and "SUPRISE!!" Confetti and party favors were blowing, "O to the M to the G you all did this for me?!" Spica Stars said excited and you were shocked. "You guys didn't have to."

You said and Pinkie interrupted you, "We wanted to make a special suprise for our friend like you we let y/n distract you from coming here so you can spend time with y/n, ta-da!" Said Pinkie Pie. You all laughed and went to go party and have cake, cupcakes and everything you could imagine.

A/n: Happy Birthday to me your author I'm gonna have so much fun the present that all Wattpad readers were followers, votes, reads,  positive comments, making you guys happy and your spirits
My birthday is tomorrow: March 10th
🎂✨🎉🎈🎈🎊🎆