King Sombra x Forbidden Alicorn! Part 2

A/n: Here's a part 2 for all of you readers and I'll put my OC in here

Your POV
You were forbid from your previous castle from THY King Sombra and flying to another destination where you should live your whole royal life. You found a town about a few minutes later you arrived. It has happy ponies and houses that are imaginable.

"Does anypony know where am I?" You said in general. Everyone looked at you and one of the  ponies told you, "You're in Ponyville!" "Thanks, I got lost." You said. "The name's Spica Stars and you are?" She asked. "I'm (Princess/Prince) y/n." I told her. She agreed and told me, "Why you came to Ponyville in the first place?" Spica said. "Well, King Sombra forbid me from my previous castle and claimed it his for now on and I flew here for settlement." You said.

"Ooh, ahh." Said the other ponies. "King Sombra, the one who took the crystal heart?! I seen it happen, but now a-days Princess Cadence takes control phew." Said another. "You can stay here with us and be our (Princess/Prince). We'll look after you." Says Spica. You hugged her and everyone cheered. "All hail Y/n!" Over and over again, you found your new home.

A/n: Yea it's short I love this book, say 'I' if you agree too!! :-)