Applejack x Reader

A/n: It's been awhile since I did the last chapter friends and readers, but give me more requests schools almost over!!!!!

Your POV
You and Spike is walking up to Applejack's home, once you got there Applejack was kicking the apple trees. You and Spike walked up to her, and you said "Hi, my name is Y/n, and this is my pet Spike. We came from Canterlot, where Princess Celestia lives" You said to Applejack.

Applejack's POV
When I was harvesting the apples, I heard somepony was talking to me. I had to take a break anyways, so yeah. She came up to me and said, "Hi, my name is Y/n, and this is my pet Spike. We came from Canterlot."
And I notice that y/n is new to Ponyville, I introduced myself. "Howdy, I'm Applejack, I know you new 'ere,this is Sweet Apple Aceres, so want me to show you around the farm?" I considered in mind. "Yes, thanks I need that." Y/n said. "Well let's get to it, YEHAW!!"

Applejack showed you the farm, the pigs, chickens and the apple trees. "Hey, mind if I get ya and Spike a apple y/n?" She said. "Yea, me and Spike are hungry anyways thanks." Applejack kicked the tree next to you and a bunch of apples fell to the ground.

---Time Skip---

Your POV
It was awesome meeting Applejack, and the rest of the ponies. I am getting comfortable around them and learning new things. Now I am ready for new adventures with them. "Bye Applejack, nice seeing you!" As you waved back to her. "Bye y/n, come back 'ere anytime, it's always open." And she waved back to you.

A/n: Yup, it's been awhile and you all are ready for new ones, but I need requests tho keep em coming