No help

Ok so im updating today because it's my birthday and im happy. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's POV

Brenda tried to stay calm. "Ok it's fine just half of my car is missing." She was pacing back and forth.

"Ok we need to get back into my car we gotta go." I said trying to hide my worried tone.

I sat in the back with Joe. While Curtis was in the passengers seat and Brenda was driving. We had been driving for over an hour. "Where are we going?" I asked. Brenda didn't answer I guess she's still mad about what happened to her car. "Hey are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah sorry I just zoned out kind of."

"Oh do you want to sing a road trip song?" I wasn't serious I just wanted to annoy her so she wouldn't be sad anymore.

"No i'm fine." she replied.  I looked foward and started singing anyway.

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer.

Take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

I looked over to see Joe looking at me with an eyebrow arched up. "Come on everyone join in." Joe and Curtis started to join in.

I looked up and I heard Brenda sigh. I mouthed "louder" to Curtis and Joe. I threw my head up in the air and started singing louder.

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer.

Take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer.

Take one down and pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall.

I heard Brenda chuckle we all looked over at her and she was trying to hide her grin. I starting singing again.

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer.

Take one down and pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall.

"OK..ok can you guys please be stop singing now. She said giggling.

"Fine since you don't wan't use singing anymore." Joe said faking hurt.

"Thanks". Brenda said.

I looked over at Joe and we both had the same idea. We sat so that our backs were to each of our doors and we sat with our legs crossed. We starting playing a clapping game. I seen her look in the mirror.

Miss Mary Mack

Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack

All dressed in black, black, black

With silver buttons, buttons, buttons

All down her back, back, back

She asked her mother, mother, mother

For fifty cents, cents, cents

To see the elephants, elephants, elephants

Jump over the fence, fence, fence

They jumped so high, high, high

They touched the sky, sky, sky

And didn't come back, back, back