Airport

Laya's POV

I was awaken by someone jumping on Brenda's bed. For starters I am not a morning person and Brenda knows this. But I already know its her because she's the only one who dares to wake me up.

"Laya,Laya,Laya,Laya." Brenda was shaking me.

I didn't anwer just picked up a pilllow and swung it at her as hard as my tired arms would allow me to. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I shouted.

"It's time to leave for the airport." She said now on the floor fixing her hair.

"Can't we go later." I said trying to go back to sleep.

"No our tickets are for seven thirty in the morning. It's your fault for not getting different tickets for later on in the day."

"Ok just give me five more minutes."

"JOE... RYAN." she yelled. All of a sudden I felt my legs being pulled and I being dragged off the bed. I tried fighting them off but it wouldn't work they kept blocking my punches and kicks. Joe caught my arms and legs and threw me over Ryan's shoulder. He carried me to the bathroom and threw me in the tub which had water in it already.

"Wow I can't believe you really did it." said Brenda who was now  standing in the bathroom looking impressed.

"I have two sister's, you live and you learn." Ryan said leaving the bathroom and Joe followed.

"You better hurry we only have an hour before we have to go." Brenda said closing the door behind her. 

 I came out of the bathroom finding that everyone was scurrying around with luggages in hand and running from outside to inside.

"Laya take all of your luggages and set them in the car and hurry." I didn't say anything I just started running like everyone else. Going up and down the elevator wasn't that hard but it was tiring. We finally got all of our things and got to the car and left. Joe and Brenda were in the front seat. Curtis Ryan and I were in the back.

"What time is it?" I asked no one in particular.

"Seven twenty nine." Curtis said looking at his phone.

"Well what time is our flight?"

"Seven fifty four." He said now looking at the plane tickets. Without saying anything Iaid i on Ryan's shoulder and closed my eyes. And I must say his shoulder was quite comfortable.

I woke up when I felt the car stop I opened my eyes to see that we were outside of a huge airport. We unloaded all of our things and started to carry them inside.

"Laya me and Curtis are about to get something to eat are you coming?" Brenda asked me.

"No I have to go to the bathroom but i'll meet you two there." I started to walk to the bathroom but someone grabbed my arm.

It was Ryan, "Are you sure you want to go to the bathroom by yourself?" He said looking into my eyes with an serious expression.

"I'm a big girl I think I can use it alone."

"No seriously do you think that you should go alone. Isn't that breaking the girl code or something."

"What?" I said almost laughing.

"Aren't girl's supposed to go tot he bathroom together? It's girl code right."

I didn't answer his question just told him that i'll be fine."If you don't believe me you can stand outside the door if you want." Thinking he would just walk away he didn't he actually followed me and waited outside the door.