Isn't over

*Karen's POV*

I was walking down the dirt road near the woods. I had another plan to torture those four again. This game is not over until all of them are dead. Or something along the lines of that. It was still raining and I loved it. The rain makes feel good. Like I said to Brenda I get good ideas when it rains. We all knew this was't over anyways.

I heard a couple of cars coming from behind me so I decided to hitchike part one of my plan. I stood there waiting for a ride for only about seven minutes. Then a semi-truck finally stopped for me. I got in and greeted the man.

"Hi." I said shyly looking down.

"Hey what are you doing out in the cold rain all by yourself?" he asked. I glanced up at the man. He was chubby and had fat cheeks. He had a beard with some white hairs probably from the stress of always being on the road. He also wore a red button down shirt with a red baseball cap and had a very deep voice.

"I ran away from home." I said looking into his eyes. I may be in my twenties but I can still pass for being a teenager.

"Well why'd you do that?"

I looked down at my feet again. "It's just to hard living at home. I have alot of family issues." I looked backup at him. He nodded his head without saying anything. "So can you just please take me to the nearest motel?"

"Alright but buckel up these roads are slippery." I did as he said and the rest of the ride was mostly silent we made little small talk every once in a while. After riding in the truck for about an hour more we finally pulled up to a rundown looking motel. The sign was halfway hanging off and the parking lot was really dark. It was really quiet and he probably felt awkard so he decided to start an conversation.

"What is your name I don't think I got it?" he asked.

"Karen." I said smiling. "What's yours?"

"It's Otis." he said smiling back.

"Well thanks for the ride Otis."

"So why did you choose the week that it rains the most to run away?"

"I like the rain it gives makes me want to do things." I said tilting my head smirking.

"Oh." he said looking away quickly. It was obvous he was creeped out. I put my hand over my mouth and giggled.

"I forgot my glasses can you check and see if there is anyone inside at the front desk?" I asked.

"Yeah...sure." he said trying to see out of his window.

I giggled again. "Maybe you should just roll your window down.

He rolled his window down and stuck his head out. When he did this I leaned in sneakily so he didn't notice. "I think I see someone-" I cut him off my rolling his window up making his head get  stuck.  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he yelled. I laughed maliciously. I didn't say anthing I just moved one of my legs in front of the gas pedal. I pressed on it slightly. I saw his eyes get big through the side view window. "KAREN WHAT THE H*LL." I looked up and saw another truck but no one was in it.

"Don't worry this will be fast." I told him.

"WHAT'LL BE FAST." he said still yelling.

"Maybe you should lower your voice because this could end worse for you." I said.

"But why me." he said. I looked at him even though he couldn't see me doing it.

"Because you stopped for me." I said before stepping on the gas hard. I turned the wheel so we were closer to the truck.