Listen

*Joe's POV*

We followed a woried looking Ryan out of the room. He stopped walking when we go to the living room. Curtis was looking at some pictures in his hands. He kept going through them over and over something gave me a bad feeling about what I was walking into.

"What are those?" I asked scared of the answer. He didn't say anything he just passed me the pictures I looked back at Ryan and Brenda and turned back to look at the pictures what I saw sent shock and fear through my body. I passed the pictures to Brenda and sat down because I started to feel light headed. I folded my hands together and I laid my head on them. I heard Brenda gasp after a couple seconds I looked up to see Brenda with her hand over her mouth and the pictures where on the floor.

"Is..is that Talia?" she asked even though she already knew the answer.

"Yeah." Ryan said picking up the pictures. It was silent for about two minutes. We were all looking at our hands or fidgeting.

"How about we all get some sleep." Curtis said getting up from the couch he was sitting on.

"Yeah we can talk about this in the morning." Ryan said not looking up.

"Alright." I said and started to my room. Brenda basically ran past me and Ryan to her room. She slammed her door and locked it.

"I'll make sure Curtis locks his door too." Ryan said.

"Ok." I said going into my room. "Ryan."

"Yeah?"

"Be careful."

"Sure." he said with an half smile. I walked into my room locking the door I flopped onto my bed. I stayed up for about another hour trying to get what happened into my head.

*next morning*

I woke up at about nine I know pretty early for someone who was up that late.But I felt like I got some good sleep. I went into the kitchen and everyone was already awake. They all eating eggs and bacon.

"Good morning." I said with my deep morning voice.

"Good morning." They all said back. I odered room service and got the same thing everyone else was having. When it got there I began to eat and just finally asked. "So about the pictures..." I trailed off clearing my throat.

"She was tied up." Brenda said stating the obvious.

"Not just tied up though she was tied up and laid on a couch. My couch." Ryan said.

"Yea, but that's not all. There was a note too." Curtis said.We all looked up at him while he pulled out a note and layed it onto the counter. Brenda grabbed it and bagan to read,

Hey so I saw you friend leaving you hotel room. So I took it upon myself to follow her outside where it was dark and no one was around. (By the way you are all horrible people for making that poor girl leave in the middle of the dark and dangerous night.) So I decided to give her a ride in the back of my trunk. And I took her to Ryan's house. I could easily pin this on you all since the police don't believe anything you say about me. So I suggest you do what I say. If you do go to the police your little friend will die. Just follow this direction if you want her to live.

1.) Crumple this up and throw it away. Don't try and play any games I see everything.

Brenda looked up from reading the note."So what do we do? I mean should we listen to her?"

"Well she can make our lives a living-"

"Yeah but then we would be giving her the power." I interrupted.