Explain

So Brenda and Joe will get to know about each other a little bit more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe's POV

"I'm driving." I said. We all got in the car and I began to drive.

"So will you tell me what's going on now? I ignored him. I didn't want him involved but it was too late. If something happens to him it'll be all my fault.

It got really quiet and started to get awkward. I guess Brenda sensed that so she spoke up. "What did you say your name was again?

"Ryan". he looked back and grinned at her. As soon as he said that a car behind hit us. It wasn't enough for any of us to get hurt though. "WHAT WAS THAT." he asked obviously freaked out. 

"Be cool." I said trying to speed up and keep him calm at the same time.

"BE COOL WHAT DO YOU MEAN BE COOL?

I turned to him and said, " Sorry for what i'm about to do i'll pay for it to get fixed. Before he could even ask I did U-turn. I was now facing Karen's car. I heard everybody snap on their seat belts. I sped towards Karen's car and slammed into it. Her car went into fields I had my chance to get away. I turned back around and drove back to my house. By the time we were parked in the garage it was raining real hard. We hurried inside locked all the doors and covered all the windows. We knew she couldn't find us.

When we got inside they were all in shock. There mouths nearly opened. I decided to break the silence I clapped my hands together. "How about we watch a movie Ryan you can choose i'll go get snacks." As I to chips and poured them into a bowl I thought to myself. Now would be the time to go tell Ryan about what's happening I owe it to him. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the microwave beep the popcorn was done. When I walked into the living room they were all watching a movie,"Cop Out". I set the bowls on the table as Brenda and Ryan nearly grabbed the bowls out of my hands. "Scavengers". I said wide eyed. Curtis began laughing causing me to laugh too. We started to watch the movie when then I remembered. I found the remote and pushed stop which caught all of their attention.

"What did you do that for? asked Brenda.

"We need to tell Ryan what's going on. You can't do that if you're watching a movie."

"Yea but you could've at least pushed pause." she said smirking.

I smiled back at her. "Well to start do you remember the girl I met at the gas station."

"Yea."

"Well she turned out to be a complete physco. She took Curtis' daughter identity, temporarily paralyzed him and portrayed as her father because he could'nt do anything about it. As soon as Curtis could talk he told Brenda. She tried to kill Brenda. Later Curtis told me everything before I starting dating a mental person."

"That is alot to take in. I'm not gonna lie i'm a little freaked out." he said truthfully.

"Join the club." Brenda said. I swear her sarcasm and humor are the only things keeping me from going crazy and giving up.

I turned the movie back on and sat next to Brenda. "She's starting to grow on me."  At first we really hated each other. We've come a long way.

She looked over at me and whispered, " How are you so good in these situations you have great survival instincts." "Well I used to be in the navy. I'm kinda trained for things like this." "What about you and your sarcasm." "I love your sense of humor even with this situation we're in you still make a way to make us feel better." he said. "Well for starters my family and I were really poor for a while. But my mom and dad always made us laugh and when you laugh you don't think about your problems. So I guess you say my instincts kicked in." she replied grinning. "OK so if you guys are done talking me and Curtis would like to enjoy the movie thank you." Ryan said interrupting. Me and Brenda looked at each other and smiled.When the movie went off we all got tired. We made sure to be close together so if someone came and tried to do something we could catch them. Brenda laid her head on my shoulder and she fell to sleep quickly. I looked around the room and thought about how much I need them.