Moving

Brenda's POV

When I woke up I was laying on the couch. I looked around to see Laya cuddled up with Ryan. Those two are going to freak out when they wake up next to each other. I tried to get up but I felt an arm tighten around my waist. I turned around to see Joe.

"Well I see you all had a good time last night." Curtis said. He was sitting with Jean eating sushi.

"Yeah we got home pretty late. Should you really be eating sushi for breakfast?

"Oh honey we had breakfast long ago. It's about two o'clock in the afternoon." Jean said.

"What?" I kinda yelled which woke up Laya. "I can't believe we slept past noon."

"Well what did you expect we didn't get home til about four." Laya said rubbing her eyes.

"Oh yeah." I said calming down.

Laya tried getting up but Ryan's arms were wrapped around her. She turned around and screamed. "AHHH."

At the same time Ryan woke up screaming because Laya scared him half to death. "WHAT ARE SCREAMING FOR." Ryan yelled clutching his chest poor Ryan almost had a heart attack.

"You were cuddling me." she said only half yelling now.

"No you were cuddling me." Ryan said.

"No."

"Yes."

"You both were cuddling each other." Joe said sitting up. Just then my phone rang. It was my work so I had to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello."

"Brenda we need you to stop by Mrs.Cal's house for a check up." my boss said to me.

"Ok what time?" I asked.

"At about four." I took the phone from my ear to look at the time. It is exacly 2: 32.

"Alright i'll be there. Bye."

"Bye."

"Was that your job?" Laya asked.

"Yep I have to go to a patients house at four."

Laya let out a huff. "We were supposed to spend today together."

"You can spend today with us." Joe said.

"Eww gross." Laya said.

"What's wrong with us?" Ryan asked.

"Alot but were not going to get into that right now." I said laughing. "And it is not going to take that long. Probably an hour at the most. So i'll proabably be gone for about two hours."

"Fine." she said putting her arms across her chest in a pouting way.

"Hey so where to you guys work?" I ask Ryan and Joe.

"We both are auto mechanics." Joe answered.

"What do you do?" Ryan asked Laya.

"I'm an event planner."

"Event planner?" He repeated.

"Yeah like I help people plan their weddings or birthday parties." she answered.

"Well I got to get ready." I said getting up from the couch. After a shower I came out of my room in a towel. And put on my nurses uniform and headed out the door hailing a cab.

I finally arrived at Mrs.Cal's house. Mrs. Cal is an elderly woman who lives with her husband. Well actually they live with their son. They really are nice people and Mrs.Cal bakes delicious brownies when she knows i'm coming over.