Chapter 7

I had opened Sawyers door, crept down the hallway and heard the whole conversation.

Did sawyer really feel like that? Or am I just another one of his girls.

Maybe I should take a shower? I mean, Sawyer said I could. I went into the bathroom and locked the door, just in case.

The shower felt wonderful on my tired and aching body, it was like 1 in the morning and Im exhausted!

After I got out, I released I had no brush or any products, so I dug through the bathroom drawers until I found I comb. Wow! Sawyer has a lot of hair product!

Soon I also released I had no clothes to change in to, so I put my work clothes back on and exited the bathroom.

Laying on Sawyers bed I saw a pair of grey sweat pants and a black t-shirt. Did he want me to put them on?

So I did. they were so warm! And they smelled like him, like wonderful, expensive cologne. I was sitting on his bed wearing and smelling his clothes just when he walked in. Wow, this akward! Sawyer was just leaning in the door frame and smirking at me. I blushed and he chuckled. I swear, the sound of voice IS sex.

Sawyer- Are you tired?

Sunni- Yeah.

Sawyer- Okay.

Sawyer walked to his enormous closet, faced away from me and pulled of his shirt. I stared at his back tattoo, I had always thought tattoos were sexy. He pulled off his jeans and I blushed hard, he put on a pair of plaid red and black pajama pants. He turned around and I quickly looked away. He walked to the bed and climed in under the covers.

Sunni- Well, I'm just going to take the couch.

I got off the bed and walked towards the door.

Sawyer- Don't be ridiculous, there is a perfectly good spot right here.

Sunni- No that's okay...

I was almost to door when I felt Sawyer come up behind me and grab my shoulders. It was not an aggressive thing, I felt in no danger, but he did lead back to his bed.

Sawyer- Sunni I'm serious, your fine, I will never hurt you... I swear.

For some reason, I believe him and I climbed under the covers on the other side of his bed. He chuckled again, wrapped his arm and my waist and pulled me close to him. So close that our body's were up against eachother. It felt so good, he is so warm!

Sawyer- That's better.

Sawyer whispered, I could feel his hot breath on my neck and it sent shivers down my body, but the good kind. I drifted off to sleep listening to the rise and fall of his chest and the beating of his heart.