Chapter 10

1 WEEK LATER

Me and Sawyer were cuddling on the couch watching a movie and I got a phone call. It was Lisa.

Me- Hey Lisa!

Lisa- Hey girl! So me, Shane, Joey and Tyler are going clubbing tonight. Do you and Sawyer want to come?

Me- Yeah! Totally! That would be awesome!

Lisa- Awesome! So do you want to go shopping for tonight? Just you and me?

Me- Yeah!

Lisa- Cool I'll pick you up in like 1/2 an hour.

After I got off the phone I turned to Sawyer.

Me- Hey do want to go to a club tonight with the guys and Lisa?

Sawyer smiled.

Sawyer- Yeah, sounds fun.

Me- Wait....

sawyer- What?

Me- Im 17, I can get in to a club.

Sawyer- Don't worry babe...

He paused to wrap his arms around me.

Sawyer- Ill get you in.

He then winked and got off the couch to go to the kitchen. I stood there a minute to inhale his lingering sent. It was the same cologne he was wearing the night I met him, he knows I love it.

I went upstairs to get ready. I left my hair down in its waves and pulled on some skinny jeans and a graphic tank top. As I looked in the mirror I noticed I had gained some weight, this is a good thing for me I guess, I was pretty skinny before I lived with sawyer. As I left our room I threw on one of sawyers black snapback hats, now my look was complete.

Lisa picked me up and we went to the Grove. I know this stuff is pretty pricy, so I brought almost all the money I had earned from Cheese Cake Factory. (Yes I still work 4 nights a week) I really did not want to ask Sawyer for money, so I had to watch my budget, I didn't want him to think I am taking advantage of him.

The first thing we did was grab some frappes from Starbucks as we strolled along the side walk.

Me- So... what exactly do I wear to a club?

I have never in my life been to a club, or even a party! I was a little nervous, but so excited to be going with Sawyer and our friends.

Lisa- Well, I always wear little party dresses and heels. I love short black dresses. I think your hair and skin would look great in dark purple!

me- Um, okay cool I guess.

The first store we went to was called Nordstrom, we had no luck there. So we moved on to a store called Topshop, and we hit the jackpot.

First Lisa tried on a dress and it looked perfect! It was black leather, mini, and skin tight with a gold belt around the waist, and it was strapless. I wasn't going to tell her, but she really looked like a high class prostitute. I really hoped I could find something a little more covering.

When I finally pulled a dress off the rack, I thought it was kinda cute, so I put it on to show Lisa.

As I walked out I did a little spins and Lisa gasped!

Lisa- WOW! Sunni you look amazing!

I blushed

Me- Gee thanks Lisa.

Lisa- Okay, it's offical. You are buying that dress!

I glanced down at the price tag it was only $230 I guess I could handle that. I saw that Lisa's dress cost $436.

But I $230 was worth it, I looked stunning. My dress was pretty tight, and dark purple. It had 1 thick over the shoulder strap and it was pretty short. I was a little afraid I would flash, but I couldn't bear to take it off.

Me- Okay!

The next stop we made was at a shoe store I couldn't remember the name of. Lisa bought a pair of snake skin stilettos, and I got a pair of silver, glittery, pumps. They looked great with my dress!

After we got back to Lisa's we started to get ready. She straightened my hair for me. As Lisa got ready I used her makeup to do a smoky eye on myself, then applied some bright red lip stick. I loved my look!

I heard a nock on the door

Lisa- Hey sunni! Can you get the door? it should be Sawyer.

I rushed out of the room and ran to the door. I pulled it open. It was Sawyer. His jaw dropped....