Chapter 8

I awoke in the morning to the smell of pancakes and frying bacon. I looked over and Sawyer wasn't there, I climbed out of bed and stretched. Last night was the best night of my life.

Don't worry we didn't do anything, not even kiss, but he stayed with me and we cuddled all night long. When  I would toss and turn he would pull me closer to him and murmur comforting words into my ear.

I wanted to go find Sawyer so I left his room, and went down stairs. I found him standing shirtless by the stove, cooking pancakes and bacon. I stood in the door way smiling at him and staring at his extremely toned body.

Sawyer- Take a picture... Itll last longer.

I blushed really hard and looked away. He chuckled yet again, he does that alot.

Sawyer- So, do you like pancakes?

I smiled.

Sunni- I love them!

Sawyer- Good, have seat, there almost ready.

I sat down and Sawyer placed a plate of steaming hot breakfast in front of me. I devoured it. This is the first time in months I have had a real, cooked meal, and I loved it. I had always ate the minimum so Cody could be well fed.

We chatted while we ate, mostly small talk about YouTube, I have a small channel, like a few thousand subscribers. I would have vlogged while I was moving, but things were so crazy.

Sawyer- So where are you from?

Sunni- Indiana.

Sawyer- Oh, cool. So... why are you here?

Sunni- To get away from my family mostly, and to start my YouTube career.

Sawyer- What's wrong with your family? If your okay with me asking that.

Sunni- Yeah sure, my dad was really abusive when I was younger, it was awful, until he was locked up when I was 14. My mom was okay, up until a few years ago when she started drinking more. Now she's addicted to pain pills and 1/2 the time she comes home blackout drunk.

Sawyer- So your an only child?

Sunni- No, I have an older and a younger brother. My older brother Nick used to protect me, but he left when I was 9. He tried so hard to take me with him, my dad tried to stab him. I feel so guilty leaving my little brother Cody, he's 8. I am more of a mother to him then our mom will even be. I promised him as soon as I can I will be back for him.

Sawyer- Oh Sunni, I am so sorry!

At this point we had moved to the couch and Sawyer was holding me in his arms. He wiped away my tears I had shed talking about Cody. Sawyer looked me in the eyes and pulled my face closer to his.

Sawyer- I swear Sunni, I will never hurt you.

And then our lips met in a warm, soft, loving kiss. I swear I am the luckiest girl in the world!

We watched some tv then Joey came home from his boyfriend Shane's house.

After that Me and Sawyer decided to take a drive to the motel I was staying at and get my things.

Sawyer- So, is it official?

Sunni- Is what official?

I said joking.

Sawyer- Are you moving in with me and will you be my girlfriend?

Sunni- Yes!

Sawyer whispered in my ear.

Sawyer- I can't believe I have only known you a day, I am already in love.