Sleepover prt2

While the other girls watched the movie, Lauren and Camila took turns running light touches down each others arms. The night was spent with flirty touches and soft looks, completely unaware of the smirking faces hidden in the shadows of the dark living room.

Dinah had considered ruining the moment a couple times, wanting to prank Camila back for her early rude toss, but one look from Normani and Ally, had her sighing at a missed opportunity. One look at the adorable eyes that the two were making at each other, made her silently glad she had left them alone.

Since Mike and Clara were still awake due to the weekend, the girls decided to save the more risqué sleep over games for when they weren't being supervised by Lauren's parents.

So they did what every teenager should play with their group of friends at least once in their life.

Twister....

When Lauren had showed Camila her set of board games, the eager teen had pounced on twister, holding it up as if it were an Olympic torch as she challenged them all to a game, gloating about her awesome skills.

Dinah was having none of that, and Normani was surprisingly vocal about how they were cheerleaders, and her gymnastics training would make her wipe the floor with the football player.

Ally just sighed from her spot on the floor, looking at the twister box sadly, knowing with her short legs she was completely screwed...

Rose and Bea were just as excited, as they eyed each other flirtingly, anxious for some of the close contact the game would demand.

Camila and Dinah eagerly set up the game, giving the spinner to Lauren, promising she would replace the first person to be out, and within a few minutes the five of them were a jumble of angles and limbs.

Lauren was suddenly grateful she had the family pack.

Ally of course was the first to be out, and she huffed and pouted when she collapsed on the mat, crawling away angrily mumbling her hate for being so damn short.

Bea was next when Rose had seductively crawled above her, blowing her ear lightly, causing shivers to break out on Bea's neck and her limps to shake and collapse as she laughed. She crawled away blushing as Rose giggled happily.

Her laughter was soon cut short when Dinah maneuvered her left foot on a yellow patch, making Rose loose her balance and land on her side swearing. Dinah snickered, and soon it was just Camila, Dinah and Normani left, Lauren having gone out in her first round when Camila had seductively slid her leg between her thighs.

To say Lauren was bitter as her red face scowled at Camila was an understatement. She decided to get even and loudly cheer for Normani and Dinah.

"Just give up Mila! You know you want to..." Cooed Dinah as she struggled to keep her arms straight as Lauren called out red.

"I never give up!" Huffed Camila as she placed her hand on a red circle, unfortunately it put her face directly in Dinah's arm pit.

"Your deodorant smells really good." Camila sniffed curiously.

Normani laughed, groaning when she struggled to maintain her position. The others were hysterically laughing, watching happily as Camila sniffed Dinah again.

"I'm not wearing any deodorant! That's natural Queen D odor thank you very much." Dinah huffed offended.

"You are such a liar, no way you naturally smell this good." Camila argued, shoving her nose in Dinah's armpit as she took a giant sniff.