Drunk fights

Lauren had been so absorbed in the scene in front of her, that she had completely missed her parents coming into the yard. When her father's booming voice had reached them all, Lauren shivered at the anger in his voice.

Luis had frozen in Camila's arms, despite the football captains tight grip, his eyes shot over towards the angry father, and his fear was palpable.

Camila was also worried, but her grip on Luis stayed the same, not trusting the boy enough to let him go,

Mike marched past the group of girls, and hovered over the two on the floor, looking down at them completely furious. His angry eyes took in Camila's swollen and bleeding face, and he wanted to beat Luis for laying a hand on the girl. If Luis didn't look worse of, he probably would have.

"Let him go Mija." He ordered, pleased when Camila shoved Luis's face first into the ground, before hopping up and moving near the girls.

Clara who had moved next to Lauren's side, moved to hug Camila, fretting over her face shooting Luis a glare that could cut ice.

Luis got to his feet and once her saw Mike's enraged face, backed up a little to give them a bit of distance.

"Now I know that my dumped your sorry cheating ass, so why are you here? And your fucking drunk? What the hell are you doing Luis? Have you lost your fucking mind!? Mike boomed, making Luis jump.

Luis gave him a fearful look, before hardening it, saying, "I was trying to save Lauren! She's turning into a lesbian! You should want her to be with me instead of that freak! I'm at least a man. I can offer her the life that you could your wife! Don't you want that for her?"

"Who the hell are you to assume that I would prefer you over someone like Camila? Do you really think that I would hold you on some kind of pedestal because of your anatomy? You are a child, who is about to be scared shitless when the real world hits you hard. This isn't a game, you're going to be an adult in six months and you have nothing to show for it. You barely make decent grades, and have no talent in sports despite the bullshit your ego seems to believe. Wake up boy, before someone much bigger than you is forced to wake you up! It may be Camila, it may be some other girl, but if they treat my daughter well, and have actual ambition, than I don't care, I'll be happy no matter what Lauren chooses. You think I would want my daughter with an asshole that likes to put his hands on a woman? You're out of you're fucking mind!" Mike spat, turning to his wife seeing her on the phone speaking quietly.

He then turned to camila and asked, "Do you want to call the police? You have that right Mija, we'll support you whatever you decide."

Camila shook her head, giving him a sad smile.

"He is just an idiot. No use ruining his life for something so small. I'm okay, he didn't really do much but annoy me. Besides, I think I got him more than he got me." Camila smirked at Mike proudly.

Mike chuckled, calming down as he nodded in agreement. The boy looked like he had been jumped by two people. Normally that would worry him, because one of his greatest fears was for Lauren to end up with someone capable of hurting her, but he fully trusted Camila, and knew she would only ever touch his daughter with the most caring hands.

Mike ordered Luis to sit his ass on the grass, and Luis did so, ignoring the many neighbors that were peeking out of their windows.

A car pulled up to the house, Alejandro and Sinuhe stepped out, rushing out towards Camila worriedly. Sofie slept peacefully inside the car, oblivious to the world, and her parents couldn't be more grateful.

Alejandro and Sinuhe hugged their daughter, wearing their pajama's without shame, and once Camila had looked up at her father, and he had gotten a good look at her face, Camila had to hold him back from attacking Luis.