Romar's Princess (Tom Riddle) 2

Tom’s POV

King Malthenniel and some of his men were here now. Finally. We were talking about what we were going to do. I was going to stay at the castle, along with all of my people.

But I wasn’t really listening to him though. I couldn’t get that girl, Vanlanthiriel, out of my mind. I kept cursing myself. Why had I been so stupid? So foolish? What was wrong with me?

She was a muggle. She was useless. She couldn’t do anything. So why had I felt so- drawn- to her? I mean, of course she was beautiful. There was no doubt in my mind that if she were in the real world, guys would be chasing after her. She had the most adorable baby face. She looked kind. She didn’t look spoiled, although she was a princess.

But I know well enough that looks can be deceiving.

Even though I tried my hardest to think about her in the worst ways possible, I still couldn’t get the annoying questions out of my head.

When will I see her again? Why did I care to see her again?

And what makes me think that she wants to see me again?

She’s probably already forgotten about me. Someone like her wouldn’t be interested in someone like me

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw her. She was laughing and giggling, sitting on a fallen tree playing with a white rabbit. There was someone there with her. I looked over and saw a tan girl, skinnier than Vanlanthiriel, and a bit taller. She had blonde hair that went past her shoulders and was curly.

She had green eyes, but they didn’t seem to shine quite like Vanlanthiriel’s.

“We have a deal then, Mr. Riddle?” King Malthenniel asked.

“Ah, yes. Yes we do.” I said, taking his hand and shaking it.