21|"I'm fine"

"Hey Hermione.."

"Oh hello Granger.."

"Hermione how's it going.."

"Hi Hermione.."

"Hey Granger the game two weeks ago was bloody brilliant.."

"Maybe if I close my eyes they'll disappear,"Hermione thought while closing her eyes,"damn it, it didn't work!"

It was Monday, two weeks since the last quidditch game, one week since the jump. After that everyone wanted to say hi to her, they don't know about the jump or anything, but they did know that she has good quidditch skills that take months, maybe even years to master, and plus she can give them straight O's in every class; so why not be nice to Hermione Granger?

But Hermione hated it, she didn't want people being friendly towards her. She just wanted them to mind their on business and she'll mind her own.

"Hey Hermione wait up," a voice behind her yelled, probably pushing through the sea of students to get to her.

"Theo I really don't want to talk right now," Hermione said once Theo was next her.

"Yeah I know Draco tried to stop me from talking to you," Theo said, looking back at his group of friends." Anyway I just came over here to know when the pollyjuice is going to be ready."

"Oh sorry, but I can't...I'm busy," Hermione lied." And Theo if you want to date Valentine, do it like a man and just ask her out."

"Hermione are you okay,"Hermione looked up to see Theo staring at her, his eyes where filled with pity, just like Draco's.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure, you're skipping classes, don't deny it I seen you avoid classrooms when you are walking down the hall," he was right she did avoid some classrooms," and you look tired, you got dark circles that make you look-um don't take this personally-a bit banshee-ish..."

"Well I read books that say that some banshees are fairly pretty."

"Some not all."

"I really don't want to talk right now."

"Hermione you do know that me, Blaise and the rest of your friends are here for you, so if you want to talk about it-"

"I'M FINE!!!" Hermione yelled at him intrupting what he had to say. Everyone, who was walking or just standing talking with their friends, attention was on them now."HEY WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!" Hermione yelled at the people around her and walked away from them,to potions.

*************************

"Ageing potion is complex and is very easy to slip up. It is mostly sold in the black market," Professor Slughorn said to his students writing notes and paying attention to him or they are doing the complete opposite," it is sold in the black market not because it can just change your age,but because it can be given to someone of six and can turn into a twenty-one year old and that person could become the Minister of Magic without us knowing it. So you see in page thirty-one in your books there is a list of ingredients and a list of how dangerous it can be..yes Mr. Malfoy what is your question."

Everyone turn their heads towards Malfoy has Slughorn said his name, Malfoy slowly put his hand down as Slughorn took notice in him.

"Professor I think that the ageing potion is not dangerous, that's just... stupid," Malfoy said to Slughorn, Hermione only rolled her eyes and continued to look for page thirty-one.

"Well Mr.Malfoy your opinion doesn't matter in my class, only my own does,"Slughorn said back to Malfoy, making some Gryffindors laugh or scoff."Any way you may go to the back room for ingredients, only a half an hour for you to brew it so you may start... now."

Everyone rosed from their seats and walked or ran to the back room. Hermione and Harry were the only two who ran, they both knew that if anyone was in the back room before them that means that almost all the fresh ingredients would be taken and they both want their house to earn 50 points, so they need to beat the Slytherins from getting there.

"Hey Harry can you get me that green jar up there,"Hermione said pointing to a small dark green jar on the top shelf.

"Sure," Harry said while getting the jar Hermione asked for, but stop and look down at Hermione.

"What?"

"I'll give it to you... if you help me.."

"Harry!?"

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"Yes, now give me the jar Harry," Hermione laughed, then Harry gave her the jar with a huge smile.

"Is everything okay back here,"a voice said from behind the two Gryffindors.

"Well that's none of your business now is it," Harry said turning his body to make eye contact with Malfoy.

"I wasn't asking you Potter," Malfoy sneered,"I was asking Granger."

"Nothing, everything is fine," Hermione said before Harry can say anything.

Malfoy nodded then walked out of the back room with his own ingredients.

"What was that about?"Harry and Hermione both asked each other at the same time.

They both shrugged and walk out as well.

**************************

The smell of chicken and ham filled the Great Hall, making everyone's mouth water. The four houses where all sitting and eating, enjoying their food.

"So Hermione how was your Monday?"Ginny asked after she took a bite of chicken.

Hermione only shrugged and started to play with her food. Valentine and Ginny looked at Hermione as if she was a sick child.

"Hermione are you okay?" Valentine asked while putting down her fork.

"Yeah I'm fine," Hermione lied, not making eye contact with her friends.

"Are you sure-"

"I'm not hungery any more,"Hermione said and got up from her seat. She left without an other word.

She didn't notice two people behind her, but she didn't care she just wants sleep.

"Hello Miss Granger," Snape said has Hermione approach the portrait.

"Hello Professor."

"Password."

"Black Roses."

The portrait opened and Hermione walked in as usual. But suddenly a hand grabbed her and draged her to the kitchen.

"What the-"

A/N: Cliff hanger hahaha don't you just love cliff hangers. In honor of chapter 21 I listened to all of the twenty one pilots songs, from Glowing Eyes to Goner. Anyway Christmas is in two days I can't wait. I would usual talk longer then this so I am doing you a favor. Oh and I might not update till after Christmas, hope you understand. Thanks a million or should I say a hundred.