Chapter three:

Hermione's POV:

I sat by the fireplace with a permanent frown could see my good friends, Ginny and Harry pushing, Ron, towards me while Ginny whispered insults to him.

"Hermione." Ron carefully said.

"Yes Ronald?" I replied dryly, my eyes never leaving my book.

"I'm sorry for disrespecting you." He said, and covered his face waiting for impact.

"Ron." I said getting up. "Why are you covering yourself?"

"You're not going to hit me?" He whispered.

"No! Who in Merlin's name gave you this idea!" I laughed, appalled by the idea.

"Ginny, told me you were pretty mad and that I might even get a book to the face" He said and I laughed.

"What are you reading anyway?" He asked.

"Oh nothing" I replied scooping the book into my arms. "Anyways continue with the apology."

"I shouldn't of treated you like that, it's just that I want you so bad some times. I don't realise that it's your choice as well" Ron frowned, he looked really sorry.

"I forgive you" I smiled, taking a hold of his hand. "I'll see you in a bit, I'm going to go get into something more comfy."

I let go of his hand, watching him nod, and give me his nicest smile, this was the, Ron, that I loved.

I walked up to the girls dormitories, quickly changing into my pyjamas, feeling all happy inside.

"Hermione?" Ron suddenly appeared beside me, and I let my book that I was currently holding drop, with surprise.

"You scared me" I replied, before I was pushed onto the bed.

I giggled thinking he was playing before he stuck his lips to mine. I pulled away from the slobbery kiss before he stuck his lips to mine once more. He moved on top of me preventing me from getting up. The nerves kicked in and I wiggled under his grasp. He moaned and I blushed red. I certainly wasn't grinding into him.

His lips went to my neck and I could finally breath again. Next thing I knew he was pulling off my pyjama top. I was left in my plain white bra and I felt extremely uncomfortable. He had stuck his lips to mine again I was to shocked and embarrassed to say anything or scream. I wanted him off me right now. He was now pulling off my pyjama bottoms and I pulled away before slapping his hand away.

"NO" I shouted.

"Just let it happen." He growled. "Let me show you how much I love you."

He kissed me again angrily and has succeed in getting my bottoms off.

"Ron this isn't how you show love, not like this." I whispered, and, Ron looked like he had been smacked.

"Yes it is" He replied, defensively. "I don't know why you just won't let this happen, it's obvious that you want me. I know you're insecure and a prude, but I thought I could change that."

I slapped him for real this time, pushing him off me. I held back tears, I quickly put my clothes back on, avoiding his watching eyes.

"Ron, I love you, please stop with this behavior. I'm just not ready can't you understand that? You mean the world to me, why can't you just respect my wishes?" I asked him, my eyes betraying me when I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"No. I do not understand it, if you loved me you wouldn't be holding back. I can't do this anymore" Ron replied, throwing his hands up dramatically.

"Can't do what anymore?" I sobbed, knowing exactly what he meant, but needing to hear it anyways.

"I can't wait for you any longer, I think we should breakup. Don't look at me like that, it's all your fault!" Ron snapped, pointing a finger at me. "I need a real woman."

I stared open mouthed at him, my bottom lip trembled, more tears than ever threatened to spill.

"Fine, do as you please. But remember I'll wait for you, because I'm just that stupid girl, that you walk all over. I'm a stupid girl who loves you, and I know in my heart you love me too. But just remember things might change, and things might not be the same as you left them" I sobbed, unable to look at him. "Just get out."

He left the room, and I finally broke down. I lost my boyfriend, and more importantly my best friend. What had I done?

Thanks for reading THE SEX
LESSONS BEGIN SOON! Dont forget to vote and comment anything at all xxx