Chapter nine:

Song selection=

1. She will be loved~ Maroon 5.
2. One last time~ Ariana Grande.

Hermione's POV=

Soon my jeans were off and I lay before him in just my knickers. I wasn't that embarrassed, that was probably because I was way too distracted, by him.

"It's really hot in here." I whisper.

His eyes were eating me up and I liked it.

"Let's get this off." He said referring to the stolen cardigan.
Okay I didn't really steal it. I 'borrowed' it from Ginny.

He took it off and my arms were left bare. His hand ran along my arms. He suddenly stopped and I heard him hold his breath. Draco looked like he had been slapped.

I looked at him and his eyes were full of guilt. I looked down to my arm to see just barely the word 'mudblood'

I remember it like it was just yesterday. I dream about it sometimes. Her angry face above mine screaming for me to tell her where I got the sword. Then she always gets a knife and shows it to me. The knife then always broke into my skin. I always cry out resulting in her only shoving it in deeper, as she gradually wrote that dreadful word.

Draco's POV=

Flashback:

She cried out and lay on the floor begging for her to stop.My crazy aunt drove the blade in deeper.

Hermione swore that she wasn't in her vault. My aunt was crazy and moved the blade swiftly through Hermiones beautiful skin.

When Bellatrix stepped back to admire her victims bloody arm I looked closer and saw the word 'mudblood' written

I backed into the corner like the coward I am. I didn't do anything to stop my aunt. I'll regret that day for the rest of my life..

Hermione's POV=

He didn't realise but tears were forming in his grey eyes.

"Draco." I whispered.

"I'm so sorry Hermione." He whispered his eyes meeting mine.

"It's okay, it wasn't you." I said and felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"But I should've done something" He whispered.

"I know." I said, feeling guilty but it had to be said.

"Come here." He said.

He wiped his eyes and with a cheeky grin he finally let me go.

"Let's continue." He said leaning into me. "But only if you want to"

"I do" I surprised us both.

His lips met mine and I immediately leaned into him. He was an amazing kisser and I forget all my problems when kissing him.

He pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him.

I blushed bright red when I realised I was only in my panties.

His hands roamed my body and came to a halt on my ass. I felt something touch my leg and my heart skipped a beat.

He was aroused by me sitting on him. That boosted my confidence. I was feeling bold when I moved up more until I was sitting right on it.

I could feel his heart beating in his chest. I started to move just a little. He moaned and I knew he liked it.

Hell I liked it! It felt really good. I moved a little more and he pulled away.

"If we keep doing this I will have to fuck you right this second" He said huskily and I blushed.

"I think it's almost lunch." I said looking at the clock above the fire.

"I better let you go." He said with a frown. "I assume you want to spend some time in the library."

"Yes. Well I'll see you tomorrow anyways." I said with a smile.

"Definitely." He said with a cheeky grin.

I put my clothes back on and he took a mysterious trip to the bathroom. I wonder what he was doing.

I went through the wall and made my way to lunch.

Thank you for reading. I'd appreciate a vote (it only takes a second) ❤❤

I'll just like to say happy xmas as dunno when I'll update next. I hope everyone has a good time.

Ly guys ❤❤❤