Chapter five:

Hermione POV:

I couldn't stop thinking of Malfoy. Sex lessons?

Although it doesn't make me feel sick in the stomach. I felt my cheeks turn red, and I bit my lip anxiously. I was startled when an owl flew through the open window. The owl was one I've never seen before. It was very beautiful. A piece of parchment was dropped in my hand.

Granger,

I'll be waiting by the library...
When I see you I will walk ahead. You follow and dont make anything obvious.

                D.M

Oh crap! I rush to the mirror and fix my hair. I walk downstairs into the common room.

"Hey, Hermione!" Ginny yells.

"Hi Ginny!" I say, walking away as fast as possible.

"Where are you going?" She asks, suspiciously.

"I-I'm going to the library." I lie.

"Boring!" Ron yells, rolling his eyes at me.

I narrow my eyes and force myself not to kill him. Why is everyone yelling anyways?

I'm doing this for him and then he will turn back into the old Ron. The one I love.

I make my way down the familiar path to my second home. I see, Malfoy by the entrance. He nods towards me and walks down the hall.
I walk a bit behind him and then suddenly see him disappear.

"Malfoy." I whisper.

Then suddenly I'm dragged into the wall. I was no longer in the hall. I was in a room I didn't recognize.

There was leather couch, a grand fireplace, the walls were a great green and Malfoy was seated by the fire.

"Impressed?" He smirked.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"A secret room that my great grandfather built." He answered revealing a door.

He opened it, revealing a master bedroom. The bed was huge. The bed covers were silky and there was a huge locked box at the end of the bed.

"This is amazing!" I said, absolutely gobsmacked.

"This is were I'll teach you." He said, interrupting my amazement.

"Oh." I say, as I try to fight the blush threatening to show on my cheeks.

"Kiss me." He said, suddenly. "Might as well start now."

I looked at his full set of lips and had to mentally smack myself.
He looked at me expectantly. I was so used to kissing, Ron that this was strange, what made it even stranger was that it was in fact, Malfoy.

"It's too weird Malfoy." I whispered.

"I know, but I have to help you." He said.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask.
He didn't answer instead he pressed his lips to mine.
It wasn't like the nervous kisses I had with Ron. It was a kiss I had read about in books. One so amazing that your body was literally on fire. It had so much passion I felt I might fall. He pulled me in closer as if sensing it.

He didn't grope me like, Ron, his lips weren't slobbery either. Malfoy was actually a great kisser.

I pulled away for air and looked really at the boy I used to hate. He was staring back at me doing the same. How had I not noticed how good looking he was. Had he always looked this way? He was truly beautiful.

"Draco," I whispered.

"You better go I'll see you tomorrow." He said, as he walked me out.

"Okay." I said, with a soft smile and I then went through the wall.
I kissed Malfoy.

"I'm doing this for Ron" I whispered, as I reassured myself that I was doing the right thing.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed. Things will get Smutty! Vote for this chapter or comment what you think!
Xxx :*