Chapter ten:

Song selection=

1. Scars~James bay.

2. Hello~ Adele

Hermione's POV=

I went to bed with the biggest smile. At dinner I didn't care that Ron was talking about Lavender.
I wasn't really caring about anything. I was sneaking peeks at my mysterious Slytherin.

I really wanted to know where this would go. I didn't want to be used, but when I thought about it I was sorta using him.

I promised myself that I'd ask him tomorrow.

Ginny came through the door with that same goofy grin that was plastered on my face.

We sat and looked at eachother for a while. I finally decided to speak up.

"Harry?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Malfoy?" She said wiggling her brows back at me.

"His name is Draco." I said laughing at how cliche we were being.

"I know that." She said with a cheeky grin.

"He's so sweet." I say and Ginny gives me a 'wtf' look.

"Are you serious?" She asks.

"Of course he's definitely changed." I say.

"How do you know?" She asks.

"What do you mean how do I know Ginny. He was crying today because of what his aunt did. You know the scar." I said and she gasped.

"HE CRIED?!" She asks.

"Yes he did." I snap.

"So are you guys gonna go out?" She asks.

"Why would you ask that?" I say and she smirks. "It's WAY to soon, and I told you I don't like him."

"You obviously have something." She says and I blush.

"I won't deny that but I'd love to know where I stand with him." I say and Ginny hops up. "This is all so confusing."

"I guess I'll have to have a little chat with Malfoy" She says with an evil grin.

"Oh Merlin. Ginny no! " I shout.

"I am and you'll like it!" She shouts.

"He doesn't know that you know idiot!" I say and she laughs.

"Oh he will tomorrow. Think of it like this, I'll find out everything you need to know." She says and I finally give in.

"Fine, but we have to make it interesting." I say and lean towards her.

"Think of his face when you appear and not me." I say and grin at my evilness.

"Oh he'll probably freak out." Ginny says and I laugh.

"If he starts screaming slap him and make him sit down." I say and we both throw our heads back with laughter. "You can be very persuasive."

"Oh I can't wait for this." Ginny says grinning evily.

"Scare the crap out of him." I say and she nods.

"Dont worry Dracypoo will shit himself. " She says and I burst into hysterics.

"Dracypoo? What the fuck, Gin?" I laugh, loudly.

"I have no idea, let's never bring it up again" Ginny smiles.

"I have no problem with that" I agree.

Thanks for reading GUYS !
Updated again just for DRAMIONELOVED.

Vote and comment anything! What do you think of their plan?? What are you getting for Xmas??
Anyone have a special someone;)??

Byee