**17**

Marinette fumbled with her thumbs as she waited for Chat. He came by everyday to say something but she never let him in. She sat at her desk watching the time tick by. She heard the knock and her breathing hitched. She didn't turn around. She didn't want to but she needed to.

"Marinette, please, don't do this," she balled her hands into fists on her lap and turned to the window. "Mari, please let me in," she bit her lip and sighed. She turned back around. "Marinette, Princess, please don't shut me out. I'm sorry for whatever I did, just, let me in. Please," his voice broke in the middle of the sentence and he held back tears. "Please just let me in." It started to rain. She sighed and let him inside and gave him a towel to dry off. She lied down on her bed, pulling the sheets up on her body. He sat on the edge of her bed and the air grow silent.

"Please leave." She muttered.

"What? But I just got here. Marinette please, don't shut me out anymore," she turned to him and sat up. He held her hands. She bit her lip and looked away. He tilted her head to look at him. "Please don't leave me in the rain."

She giggled lightly and he smiled softly. Her smile fell. "Chat, I just don't think I can trust you. You told all of Paris that we're a thing and I just don't think-" He cut her off by slamming his lips onto hers. She didn't kiss him back. He held her arms and she flicked her wrists on his shoulders. She sighed and kissed his back, running her hands through his hair as he leaned forward, kissing her more. She lied under him and arched her back as he kissed her. He broke the kiss and looked down at her.

"I love you. I don't care if the whole world knows. I do." I kissed her again and she moaned into the kiss. He opened his mouth and their tongues danced together. He pressed her legs apart and lied down in the space. Marinette moaned into his mouth as his hands traveled down to the end of her shirt. He lifted it up above her head and showed off her black bra with a teal bow in the middle. She bit her lip as his hands traced her curves. She bit her lip and blushed as he slide off her shorts. He kissed her again and she moaned into his mouth as his hand pressed against the fabric of her underwear. He looked at her.

"Ch-Chat," she moaned as he kissed her neck. He unclipped her bra and she blushed as he messaged her boob. His other hand traveled down to her underwear and she bite her lip as his hand pressed against her womanhood. He left a small hickey on her collarbone and she bite her lip again. He looked up at her. "Chat, I'm not ready."

He kissed her neck again as he pulled his hand out of her underwear and let go of her boob. He looked at her and sweetly smiled. "Okay Princess." She quickly got dressed and went under her covers, Chat soon joining her and holding her waist.