Chapter 4

Offendermans p.o.v

I held her wrist tightly and pulled her to a small room that lived right next to mine. I opened the door and pushed her inside roughly, causing her to fall to the ground. The expression on her face looked terrified but at that point I didn't care. I wanted her to be afraid.

"Stay here and don't even think about trying to escape" I growled slightly then shut and locked the door before walking back towards my study. I needed to decide what to do with Y/n. I still wanted her, but it seemed that the power of my roses had no effect on her. And I was still very angry for what she did to me. I couldn't blame her, all she wanted to do was free those girls. But I was still very angry.

Readers p.o.v

After he shut the door and left, I looked around the room my body still lightly trembling lightly. The room was small and carried only a single bed, a set of drawers, a window and a vanity. I wanted to get out. I wanted to scream and cry for help, but I was too afraid to let those sounds out of my throat. No one, or nothing had ever scared me as much as him.

I walked back over to the door and tried to open it, but realised that he had locked the door. I sighed then looked back over at the small window and unlocked its hinge and opened it. A ray of hope filled my heart and I leant out of the window and looked around. I was quite high up, but I would rather jump out, hurt my leg and escape then stay another minute in that mansion.

So I slowly and carefully sat on the ledge and closed my eyes. I was afraid of falling, but I was even more afraid of him, so I had no choice. I gently slid off the edge and fell to the ground, a seeping pain going through my ankle. I bit my lip, trying to supress a loud yelp and whimper that tried to escape from my lips before I sat up and looked at my ankle, realising that it was sprained. I was just happy that it wasn't broken.

I stood up gently, trying not to put too much pressure on my ankle, and began to half limp and half run away from that mansion, going into the woods that surrounded it.

Offendermans p.o.v

After a while of thinking I stood up and walked back towards the room I left Y/n. I would apologise for scaring her and offer her some comfort. I was still mad, but I wouldn't gain her trust any other way. Some part of me wanted to kill her for what she did to me, but more of me wanted her by my side. Something about her felt very different to all the other girls that I had captured, and I was intrigued to find out what it was.

I walked to her room and unlocked the door then opened it

"Hey I'm sorry if I-" She wasn't in the room and my heart stopped. I walked inside the room and looked under the bed then saw the window was open and I growled and punched the wall hard, causing it to crack "God dammit!" I then ran out of the room and ran out the mansion, before I heard a loud scream which made my heart stop again. It was definitely Y/n's voice, and I needed to find her.

((Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!))