Chapter 19

Offenderman's p.o.v

I saw the red and black demon and my veins instantly filled with rage. He pounced towards us but before he was able to get any of my brothers or my precious Y/n I jumped in front of them, his body slamming into mine.

I smashed against the wall, a large crack forming in the rock. Zalgo chuckled loudly and I smirked, getting up.

"Is that the best you've got Zalgo?"

"Oh trust me, I'm just getting started~" He pounced at me again, scratching my cheek, but I wrapped a tendril around his waist, slamming him into the floor. I looked at my brothers as they watched stunned.

"Guys get out of here I will be fine!" Y/n shook her head

"No, I'm not leaving without you!" I smiled

"Y/n I love you, Splendor grab her" Splendor then grabbed her despite her struggling and they all left. I watched her leave and felt sad but Zalgo chuckled.

"How sweet, but now its time for you to die~" He stood back up and my tendrils came out of my back, my eyes glowing bright and my claws out, ready to slash him apart.

Readers p.o.v

Splendor pulled me away from the room and I struggled hard against him.

"We cant just leave him!" After a few more pushes I got out of his grip and blocked them from the front door. Slender looked at me.

"Human move" I shook my head

"No" He growled

"Now"

"No!" He then walked towards me but Splendor grabbed his arm.

"Splendor let me go"

"No, because she's right, we cant just leave him here Slender" Slender growled.

"He made his choice, so we are leaving" Trender then also stepped in.

"No we are not Slender, your leaving him behind again!" Slender paused for a moment

"I told you not to bring that up..."

"Well I have to! Your letting him get beat up again! What if he gets killed Slender!" Slender looked at Splendor and Trender.

"Then why don't you save him if your so worried!"

"Because we cant, we aren't strong enough, plus your his oldest brother! Your meant to protect him, don't let him down again!" Slender went silent, and suddenly demons burst into the room from all different directions. Slender then pulled me close.

"We will fight off the demons, you save Offender!" I nodded, then ran back to the dungeon where Offender and Zalgo were fighting.

When we got down there my eyes widened as both Zalgo and Offender were covered in blood, and Offender in even more scratches. My eyes watered up and I ran to Offender, who laid on the ground in a small puddle of blood.

"Y/n...I told you to get...out of here"

"And I said I wont leave without you" Zalgo laughed and stood over both of us.

"Your love is so sweet, it makes me sick" He laughed "But just give up, none of you can beat me" I held onto Offender and Offender growled.

"You wont hurt anyone I love Zalgo" Zalgo smirked

"We shall see about that~" He then grabbed my hair and yanked me up, placing a knife at my throat. My eyes widened and Offender stood but fell back down.

"You leave her alone!" Zalgo smirked

"I love seeing you in pain~ I cant wait to see your face when this knife goes through her neck~" I closed my eyes as he brought the knife closer, but suddenly the knife dropped onto the ground in between my feet, and his grip become loose. I turned around to see several black tendrils stabbed through Zalgo's stomach, then looked up to see Slender.

Zalgo fell to his knees and grabbed his stomach, coughing up blood. Slender walked to him then looked at Offender.

"Offender, cover her eyes and take her out of here, now" Offender then walked to me and picked me up, covering my eyes, before I heard him speak.

"Slender, thank you so much" He held me then took me out of the room and shut the door. He uncovered my eyes and hugged me tightly, then started to cry.

"Y/n your okay.." I hugged him back

"Of course I am Offender" He then lifted my chin and kissed me deeply before pulling back.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too" He took my hand and we then walked to the others, all the demons gone. Splendor looked ay us and smiled.

"Offender your okay! But where is Slender?"

"Slender is...taking care of Zalgo" Splendor nodded.

"So, their battle will finally be over" Offender nodded then the door opened, and Slender walked out coming towards us.

"Its done, he's dead" Everyone nodded and Slender walked to us, but a long red sword then stabbed through Slenders stomach and he fell down, a mutilated Zalgo standing behind him, before he too fell to the ground and let out his last breath.

"Brother!!" Offender ran over to Slender and picked him up. "Guys we need to get him back now!" Splendor then grabbed me and we all teleported to Slenders mansion and Offender laid Slender down on the sofa and opened his shirt, showing the deep bloody wound through his stomach.

Offender began to clean the blood and bandage the wound, but Slender placed a hand on Offenders cheek and 'kissed' his head. Offender looked at him and tears started to go down his face.

"I love you brother...I'm sorry" Slenders hand then fell from his cheek and his body went limp. My eyes widened and tears started to fall and Offender screamed.

"Slender!!"

((Hey guys I hope you enjoyed, sorry for the feels. Since I had some spare time, and all of you were so nice to the previous chapter I decided to write another chapter for you today))